Hi there,

Ive started making themes for my bb about a month ago, i was wondering how can i make money out of it like you guys do ? i spend much time doing these and i wonder, i usually put up a paypal donation banner but nobody gives a sh*t people just download.. so what would your advice be ?

Anyway heres my new theme, its called blue glass, ive set it on my bold 9780 works nicely, homemade cursor wich is nice and smooth, ive used palm pre icons for this one as they looked kool on my brothers phone

nothing extravagant as my wallpaper is custom ill put up a plain one here to download, as i can make custom wallpapers for those who dont like mine, i work everyday with photoshop and enjoy my work

cheers to myself (yay ) hope to get some feedback here :P

theme : ( sorry for screenshot quality i use a *russian uploader ) *crap

Last edited by HooraiCH; 05-17-11 at 01:20 PM.
    Fatoomah likes this.
    05-09-11 12:30 PM
    Yes! Luv this. Gonna dl and test it out! But use mobihand.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 02:14 PM
    Is there any way to make the clock and battery meter higher than centered? And also bigger font or a bigger font style! Everythings kinda spaced out! Also the app screen icons are centered , was wondering if that was a bug or if you planned for it to look like that?

05-09-11 02:24 PM
    nope its not s bug it was planned to look like that if you look well the icons folloew the glass bar beneath them ...
    05-09-11 07:23 PM
    Is there any way to make the clock and battery meter higher than centered? And also bigger font or a bigger font style! Everythings kinda spaced out! Also the app screen icons are centered , was wondering if that was a bug or if you planned for it to look like that?

I 2nd this request and please remove the profile icon.

05-09-11 07:51 PM
    I like it as it is, it's perfect! Thanks a bunch for all your hard work and for making it free.
    05-10-11 04:49 AM
    Very nice, thank you for posting the link free
    05-10-11 06:11 AM
    link updated
    05-17-11 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD