Themists/Themesters.

Please make some themes or offer work for $$. Many of us required the larger RAM in 9780 to hold us off until a QNX based smartphone from RIM is offered with great application support.

Its bad enough we're suffering with limited application compatibility; but lack of themes is making this large cup of salt in a big wound. Please guys & gals please make some themes? Please?
    01-16-11 01:35 PM
    It's not that they don't WANT to make themes for your device. They can't. RIM hasn't released a theme builder update to allow it. The only device on BB6 that themes can be made for at this time is the Torch 9800.
    Be patient, the time will come.
    01-16-11 05:56 PM
    It's not that they don't WANT to make themes for your device. They can't. RIM hasn't released a theme builder update to allow it. The only device on BB6 that themes can be made for at this time is the Torch 9800.
    Be patient, the time will come.
    But if I'm not mistaken, themes were available for the Torch much sooner after it's release compared to the 9780 which is still waiting? Not sure why, only RIM can answer that. Since the announcement that RIM has allowed two of their employees to actively participate in these forums, I had hoped for more participation on their part. I realize that they certainly can't be expected to release prorietary or restricted information, but we're just asking for theme developer software. I would speculate they could possibly provide some insight on the topic of 9780 themes. So far...I have seen no positive results or participation on their part.
    01-16-11 06:15 PM
    Please use the search feature in the future and realize that we are waiting for a theme builder.
    01-16-11 06:19 PM
    Yes there was themes out there for the 9800 sooner but that is still a diffrent kind of device. We are waiting for theme builder more than the themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 08:06 AM
    I just did a search online and found this:

RIM Releasing Updated Theme Builder With Support For All BlackBerry OS 6 Devices By End Of January | BlackBerryRocks.com

Theme builder update was tweeted today YEAH!!!!!! So themes will be coming soon!
    01-21-11 11:05 PM
    Heh... yeah. We covered that on the front page yesterday morning, before that other site. :P
    Updated theme builder coming by the end of January - Includes support for all OS 6 devices | CrackBerry.com
    01-22-11 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD