Hi guys,

Does anyone have a offline copy or can extract lucky45's 10.2 theme that was up on the forums before he retired and removed them? This was his best work! and by far one of the best themes i have had on my 9700 and 9780.

If anyone twitter as i do not, tweet him up, lets get a copy back on the forums to show some respect for the work he did.

I do believe he goes by the same name on twitter, @_Lucky45

lets get that guy back on the forums or at least some of his amazing themes.
    Last edited by Xavior; 10-07-11 at 11:25 AM.
    10-07-11 11:19 AM
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have a offline copy or can extract lucky45's 10.2 theme that was up on the forums before he retired and removed them? This was his best work! and by far one of the best themes i have had on my 9700 and 9780.

If anyone twitter as i do not, tweet him up, lets get a copy back on the forums to show some respect for the work he did.

I do believe he goes by the same name on twitter, @_Lucky45

lets get that guy back on the forums or at least some of his amazing themes.
    I deliberately deleted my themes from this forum for a reason - how exactly would reposting them "show me respect"??
    10-07-11 11:38 AM
    I deliberately deleted my themes from this forum for a reason - how exactly would reposting them "show me respect"??
    Im not quite sure what your personal reasons are but sharing your work of art and careful consideration with the forum again, would bring unity to the community and excite the creative sense's of other developers to strive for a complete product like yours.

Showing respect comes in various forms, sharing of your wonderful work with friends and family is one of them.

Lucky45, consider coming back to the community of theme builders, it may not be to produce themes, but would prove to be a vital asset to other theme developers alike that are looking to generate a product similar to your standards.

I have had the privilege of using your themes on my device's and can firmly say, thank you for an amazing product. But, as a tester, i have lost this work due to reloading my operating system.
    Last edited by Xavior; 10-07-11 at 02:15 PM.
    10-07-11 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD