I just updated my Whatsapp and now it dosentt work, it says "Error loading module 'WhatsApp': too many applications loaded" and I want to downgrade the program but I need a .cod file

Does anyone have a .cod file for Whatsapp ????
    09-23-13 03:23 PM
    Have you uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled?
    09-23-13 06:44 PM
    yes, does not work !
    09-24-13 06:38 AM
    Perhaps your device doesn't have enough ran space to properly run WhatsApp. Try deleting something then reinstall WhatsApp..

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 09:54 AM
    EDIT: User BatterPudding walked me through a load of a new version of my Berry O.S.
    Now EVERYTHING works well.
    I don't really think it was totally an O.S. version issue.
    I personally think that after a year or two of loading, and reloading apps, surfing web, and doing a lot of other things we do with out Berries, that things get hexed out in the RAM. You have to basically wipe the phone, and RELOAD all your software, including the O.S. to set things straight.

After doing this, I have no issues with ANY apps. Good for another year. Then a Q10 I'm guessing. Maybe not. I really like my Nokia Lumia WP8.

I had the same problem.
    No luck fixing it. I should have kept the old version. Now nothing seems to do the trick.
    Luckily for me, I rarely if EVER used WhatsApp, so not a big loss to me.

I have not had a working AppWorld either since the upgrade about 6 months ago. I have given up. The apps I have are fine and will last me until I upgrade to a 9900 late this year, or early next.
    Yep, for me I'm going with a 9900 rather than a Z or Q. Staying with BIS and classic BlackBerry.

Sorry I can't help you solve the WhatsApp issue. I've tried almost everything. Since I upgraded the App, it's been a no-go.
    Last edited by BBerryPowerUser; 10-22-13 at 07:28 PM.
    09-25-13 11:49 PM
    hey, i was prompted to download the new version of whatsapp, i did that and it froze my phone, no matter what i did i cldnt get the phone the work. So finally i connect it to my laptop and load the bb desktop software, back up my files then delete whatsapp, now my phone works but im unable to load whatsapp. I hve tried deleting files and so forth but it will not load, does anyone has the version before this let me try loading it
    02-17-14 04:18 PM
    BB bold 9790
    01-23-18 01:13 PM