Hello all,

Straight out of the box, my 9780 threaded all of my group text messages. When I did the 6.0.0.448 update that came OTA... all of my friends that sent MMS group messages started coming in as single messages, and I no longer had threaded messages and can not reply all.

I thought I was crazy until a friend recently bought a 9780 and out of the box his blackerry has the group texting.

I was wondering if there was a fix for this in the latest OS6 Update from T-Mobile, or if there was a download link so I can install the OS6 that comes out the box.

Thanks!
    08-29-11 12:16 PM
    Hey I have the same problem. I think I've always had this problem and have no idea how to fix it. Did you ever find a solution?? I've been going crazy with everyone replying back to mass texts my friends send and they aren't in the same thread!
    01-31-12 08:54 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9780-a-693623/

Bumping is quite easy. I am afraid this is something that's stuck that way, or you could check the SMS options to see if it can be changed back.
    02-05-12 06:43 PM
    I am posting on every single post that involves this topic. Sprint 9930, latest OS 7.1. I surmise this feature was disabled for some reason. does anyone know a workaround? OS downgrade? anyone?
    02-18-13 03:07 PM
    No need to do that. Simply wait till someone comes along that can answer your question. Thanks.

I am posting on every single post that involves this topic. Sprint 9930, latest OS 7.1. I surmise this feature was disabled for some reason. does anyone know a workaround? OS downgrade? anyone?
    02-18-13 05:34 PM
    Reload it clean. I think what you're going to do is against forum rules.
    02-18-13 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD