10-18-11 03:37 AM
160 123 ...
tools
    BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.2115 (All Languages)

Package Version: 6.0.0.2115
    Consisting of:

* Applications: 6.0.0.480
    * Software Platform: 6.5.0.153
    * File name: 9780jAllLang_PBr6.0.0_rel2115_PL6.5.0.153_A6.0.0.4 80_PCCW_Mobile.exe
    * File size: 194.7MB

Download AllLAng

BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.2115 (Multilangauge)

Package Version: 6.0.0.2115
    Consisting of:

* Applications: 6.0.0.480
    * Software Platform: 6.5.0.153
    * File name: 9780jAsia_PBr6.0.0_rel2115_PL6.5.0.153_A6.0.0.480_ PCCW_Mobile.exe
    * File size: 166.46MB

Download Asia

PCCW Mobile Software Page
    03-18-11 06:16 PM
    It was only a matter of time before this one went official

Thanks for sharing rroyy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    rroyy likes this.
    03-18-11 06:34 PM
    Thanks indeed! I formated the PC and forgot to backup .480! Had to fall back to .461. ><
    03-18-11 07:46 PM
    Thanks for this man!

Quick question, how do I wipe my OS using BBSAK and do a fresh, clean install of .480 as I'm currently running on a leaked release? It didn't include that language that I wanted in.
    03-18-11 08:13 PM
    Thanks man, I'm gonna download it right now
    03-18-11 08:16 PM
    Thanks for this man!

Quick question, how do I wipe my OS using BBSAK and do a fresh, clean install of .480 as I'm currently running on a leaked release? It didn't include that language that I wanted in.
    Plug the device, load BBSAK, hit Wipe Device.
    03-18-11 08:34 PM
    I got the trick already but thanks for your reply!

I know that was a dump question to ask but I'm really new to this BBSAK thingy.
    03-18-11 08:52 PM
    There's no need 2 install this if we got a leaked version already is there? As far as I know they're the same. Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-18-11 09:00 PM
    Well, this one IS all language... This is reason enough for me... Besides the fact I lost the installer for the leak hehe.

Boy, do I like to shrink stuff...
    03-18-11 09:09 PM
    Just to let you know guys know that I'm finally done with the upgrade just now and everything seems to be even MORE than perfect to me!

What a great, bug-free OS release, I must say.
    03-18-11 10:40 PM
    Just downloaded the file but run I run it I get this error "Error reading setup initialization file."
    03-18-11 11:02 PM
    is it worth installing the official release when you've already got the leaked version? i don't have a pressing need for "all languages", so i'm considering just waiting for another leaked release or even waiting until 6.1. i'm just that satisfied with the leaked one.
    03-18-11 11:03 PM
    Just downloaded the file but run I run it I get this error "Error reading setup initialization file."
    Which means it is a corrupted download. Go get it again.

is it worth installing the official release when you've already got the leaked version? i don't have a pressing need for "all languages", so i'm considering just waiting for another leaked release or even waiting until 6.1. i'm just that satisfied with the leaked one.
    You might as well do that. I'd go for the next leak thou... Oh and I didn't need all languages, just Pt_BR.
    Last edited by diegonei; 03-18-11 at 11:34 PM.
    03-18-11 11:30 PM
    Which means it is a corrupted download. Go get it again.
    That did it. Downloading was slow.
    03-19-11 12:00 AM
    There's no need 2 install this if we got a leaked version already is there? As far as I know they're the same. Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

is it worth installing the official release when you've already got the leaked version? .

Usually, Official and Leaked are the same, that is what I always thought.

But I was wrong!

Example, the leaked 461 has an issue where if you go to the Broswer bookmarks, you will notice that the bookmarks are not aligned properly, and one bookmark overlaps the other, making the text difficult, or impossible to read....

To my surprise, I installed the official 461, just coz I was bored, to test it out, and the bookarms display is perfect!

So, it was indeed different. From now on, whenever there is an official, I am installing it, just to ensure everything is right. Wipe, load os, restore apps from the CB appstore / bookmarks saved for the free apps

Just my 2 cents
    Tezuya and adi-m like this.
    03-19-11 12:10 AM
    alright, i see! i will just stick with the leaked version though, because i've encountered no problems with it (only seen improvements here!) and i've only had it on the phone for a single day. i don't want to go through the effort of re-installing. xD maybe next time, when the official version of the next leaked version is made or maybe when 6.1 finally comes out.
    03-19-11 12:55 AM
    not a bad idea, since the leaked 480 has no bugs anyway....
    03-19-11 01:23 AM
    Hey guys, great to know the Official .480 is out

Had 1 question though, it might be off-topic but since its to do with reinstalling apps after reinstalling the OS i wanted to ask it, so here goes ...

If i have subscribed to a beta zone program and have a keycode after i downloaded the app, once i wipe my device and reinstall the new OS and download the app again from BZ will i be provided with a new keycode or can i use the old one as well ?

TIA

Cheers
    03-19-11 03:10 AM
    Do I really have to wipe my device for an upgrade? So far I just backed it up and installed the new version. Is this religion or technically justified?

03-19-11 03:33 AM
    Do I really have to wipe my device for an upgrade? So far I just backed it up and installed the new version. Is this religion or technically justified?

No you don't, it's completely unnecessary.

03-19-11 04:03 AM
    Thanks for posting. But I'm confused with ...which language version to download. I just need two languages. One is english & other is chinese. OS with east-asia always have chinese language support.
    But I do not know about asia version. By the way, Can someone explain me.....Multilanguage vs All Language OS ??
    03-19-11 06:07 AM
    Hey ok thanks! Good to know. And how do I download an OS from Rim for my sim free phone? Don't want to download a vf uk image and delete vendor file. Want a pure rim one

03-19-11 06:43 AM
    Hey ok thanks! Good to know. And how do I download an OS from Rim for my sim free phone? Don't want to download a vf uk image and delete vendor file. Want a pure rim one

By deleting the vendor.xml file, you get a pure rim one
    03-19-11 06:53 AM
    Ah ok thanks matrix! Thought it'd be one of VF crippled ones. Hate them for their modifications to the operating systems.

03-19-11 06:56 AM
    You don't, just download this one and delete the vendor file. There is no such thing as a 'pure' RIM OS.

If your phone is unbranded, it always will be. It doesn't matter which carrier OS you install on it, it will never show any carrier splash screen image.

03-19-11 06:57 AM
160 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD