Getting a BNIB white 9780, happy with my 8330 so i think im just going to sell it.
    How much should i charge for it? Probably going to sell it on CB or craigslist after i unlock it.
    03-22-11 02:46 AM
    Anyone?
    03-23-11 04:52 PM
    I always sell my phones on eBay, and the first thing I do is check the previous selling prices for that model of similar age/condition etc. and then price mine accordingly.

What I don't do is come on here and ask what I should sell it for

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 05:16 PM
    i waited 36 hours...
    03-23-11 05:36 PM
    You should just give it to me.

03-23-11 05:39 PM
    i waited 36 hours...
    2 hours... 36 hours... either way it's still a fail...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator’s reserve the right to delete useless “bumps” at their discretion.
    I think selling it to szotz for a click of the "Thanks" button sounds fair though...

If you don't like that idea, then maybe do a little googling to find out what's the going price for one at this time. Seems that would be a little more reliable than asking a bunch of random people what they think you should ask for it. Those random people will most likely get that information from Ebay, Craigslist, and other venues. Why rely on them to give you information when you can go straight to the source?
    03-23-11 05:56 PM
    I think I might sell it on ebay, not sure though

03-23-11 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD