i hope uk vs us meet again so us can beat them.. if not then someone else will take care of them in the round of 16
    England in ROO ROO ROO ins.
    06-27-10 10:57 AM
    May as well cancel all requests now
    06-27-10 11:02 AM
    Life might as well end too, england, why!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 11:04 AM
    Life might as well end too, england, why!!!

why is this a surprise? You have seen how they have been playing...
    06-27-10 11:07 AM
    That is a good question, but at least the themers now have another 4 years to get something ready for us
    06-27-10 11:08 AM
    Its the potentail.. They should have played better

06-27-10 11:08 AM
    Its the potentail.. They should have played better

i agree... the duetsche team had their issues today but they trained hard... being english myself and always cheering for the germans i have to deal with everyone with this...

but all in all as far as i am concerned it was 4-2 but karmas a ***** and english team have been sloppy throughout the fifa games...

4 years in brazil.... i would like to see someone other than brazil win that one.
    06-27-10 11:14 AM
    Now that the US is done.. And my 2nd home England is done, my money is on holland..

06-27-10 11:16 AM
    Now that the US is done.. And my 2nd home England is done, my money is on holland..

they are a good team as well... if things go brazil's way they would be meeting them that would be a delicious game... as the game today with argentina vs mexico.

<edit>i was a little upset/disappointing by us not winning... but 2014!!!!</edit>
    06-27-10 11:30 AM
    Now I know why I do not follow football. It was dire.

I watched the Formula 1 and turned over to wtch the England v germany game about halfway through the 1st half.

I could not believe what I saw. England gave what looked to my uneducated football eyes, an abysmal performance. There was hesitation, time lost getting the ball under control, bad passing,. In all it seemed that the players did not know each others strengths. Almost like they never played together and maybe that is the problem.
    06-27-10 11:42 AM
    Now I know why I do not follow football. It was dire.

I watched the Formula 1 and turned over to wtch the England v germany game about halfway through the 1st half.

I could not believe what I saw. England gave what looked to my uneducated football eyes, an abysmal performance. There was hesitation, time lost getting the ball under control, bad passing,. In all it seemed that the players did not know each others strengths. Almost like they never played together and maybe that is the problem.
    well english national teams haven't played well... it probably boils down from the premiere league players all stacked together had to put the rivalries aside for the national pride.

I was almost certain germany was going to loose... when they went 2-2 and i was like fu$$ this is it overtime ... but englind's pressure lacked cohesion and accuracy that was required.

They did play well compared to their previous games.

if you have nothing at stake for the game later on today it should be interesting... ARG vs MEX.
    Last edited by porksoda4; 06-27-10 at 12:03 PM.
    06-27-10 11:51 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD