AelB brings you clean, simple and fresh, everything is customized EVERYTHING. It looks clean and neat with a touch of 'shine' which I like. I am selling it for $3.99 on Handago (Colorful Nature Theme : BlackBerry� : Handango) and for $3.49 on MobiHand (Colorful Spring - Themes BlackBerry Apps) and ofcourse on the CrackBerry Shop: Colorful Spring - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store would apreciate some comments.

Comments?
    Last edited by AelB; 05-08-10 at 04:30 PM.
    05-04-10 06:11 AM
    this theme looks sooo incredibly good!! too bad I dont have a credit card.... any chance of a free trial? lol 0=)
    05-04-10 01:18 PM
    If you're looking to sell it here on CB, you need to create a Mobihand acct. The store here is powered by Mobihand, and indexes to our store from there. If I were you, I'd do that sooner rather than later, Handango has a bad rep for paying devs.

Here's the link to the signup process MobiHand Corporate Site - Content Provider Signup
    05-04-10 01:21 PM
    this theme looks sooo incredibly good!! too bad I dont have a credit card.... any chance of a free trial? lol 0=)
    Thank you very much, I don't know how to make a free trial, this is just my second theme but I am very intelligent and am mastering Composer atm so expect soon a better version of this one with moving background and hiding dock with animations .

If you're looking to sell it here on CB, you need to create a Mobihand acct. The store here is powered by Mobihand, and indexes to our store from there. If I were you, I'd do that sooner rather than later, Handango has a bad rep for paying devs.

Here's the link to the signup process MobiHand Corporate Site - Content Provider Signup
    Thank you very much for the tip, it is done if it's correct it is now in the shop here. And here: http://www.mobihand.com/ProductPrevi...nContentType=1

Thank you all, don't hestitate to comment I think this is really fun.
    05-04-10 03:17 PM
    It looks really lovely and tastful... but i�m male and hetero...therefore a download ist forbidden for me! :-) But it is nevertheless beautyful... (it speaks my female-party) :-)
    05-05-10 06:37 AM
    It looks really lovely and tastful... but i�m male and hetero...therefore a download ist forbidden for me! :-) But it is nevertheless beautyful... (it speaks my female-party) :-)
    Well it isn't only for girls, a lot of guys downloaded it also and are very happy with the look of it, it is for anyone who loves colors!
    05-07-10 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD