Finaly my winberry theme for 8900 has been ported to 9700

for those who are unfamiliar with the Winberry series. this is a windows 7 inspired theme. it features a functioning/animated start button and start menu, taskbar, icons, buttons, context menu and windows.

after opening the taskbar. it can be closed by hitting the hardware escape key. or by scrolling to the start button, and clicking it again.

spacebar should launch quicklaunch. but i have no way of testing this. let me know if it works.

with version 5. you have 3 options. they are....
    -- Hidden today only ( clean desktop )

-- Today + Weather Gadget

-- Gadgets ( large clock gadget, weather gadget, battery gadget each gadget is an accessible button )

ALL comments and suggestions will be addressed ASAP. feedback will be answered more quickly if posted at the boxlike.com forums, as i check threads there more frequently than crackberry.

also available for 9630

- Winberry 7 Ultimate 5.0 - Hidden Today only -
    http://boxlike.com/downloads/9700/ot...ry_7_today.jad

- Winberry 7 Ultimate 5.0 - Weather+Today -
    http://boxlike.com/downloads/9700/ot...ther_today.jad

- Winberry 7 Ultimate 5.0 - Gadgets -
    http://boxlike.com/downloads/9700/ot..._7_gadgets.jad

*OTA links will only be on this thread for a limited time. after which. they will still be free but only available upon registration at my site boxlike.com

8900 version currently available upon registration at boxlike.com
    12-07-09 10:19 AM
    Would there be a way to get a today preview on the gadget version of the theme? That space to the left of the gadgets seems like a perfect place for that.

Looks good so far. Runs very smooth. Will try it out for the next couple of days for sure.
    12-07-09 11:19 AM
    Would there be a way to get a today preview on the gadget version of the theme? That space to the left of the gadgets seems like a perfect place for that.
    I agree with that! I think it would be great to have a hidden today feature with the Gadget version on this theme.

Overall great theme and thanks for sharing.
    12-07-09 12:29 PM
    thanks alot m8 :d
    12-07-09 03:13 PM
    this is fantastic, thanks for a great theme. anyw ay of re organizing the honme screen icons or gadgets so i can add blackbery messenger etc for quick access? thanks
    Last edited by kramboi; 01-11-10 at 02:09 PM.
    12-07-09 03:28 PM
    Wow! This a great looking theme
    12-07-09 03:52 PM
    I tried the gadgets version....the notifications overlap
    12-07-09 04:54 PM
    this is awesome! is there a way to make a custom one for me? i'd pay you!
    12-07-09 07:43 PM
    I agree with that! I think it would be great to have a hidden today feature with the Gadget version on this theme.

Overall great theme and thanks for sharing.
    i vote for this as well
    12-07-09 11:03 PM
    I get overlap on the notifications...especially for my group notifications in BBM

I tried the Gadget version.

Last edited by greystealth; 12-08-09 at 08:04 AM.
    12-08-09 08:02 AM
    In the today plus weather theme, when selecting the start button it turns into the two rectangle style buttons like the gadget style buttons. It's kinda annoying because this does not happen with the other versions. Great themes none the less. Thank you so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 11:06 AM
    thanks all for checkin out my theme and posting feedback and nice comments.

as of now, i am aware of all the bugs in each version and will work on fixes tomorrow. plus i will be changing / adding some things that have been requested by you all, within good taste.

if you do like the themes dont forget to check out my site dedicated to them, boxlike.com i post new, and news about, new themes there more frequently than here. and as a registered member you have access to all my themes in one place, and the forums and other amenities. stay tuned for updates!
    12-08-09 07:58 PM
    Great theme, really loving, so far no issues..Cant wait too see the update tomorrow..Have you though about adding the calender thing on the home screen so you can see appointments that with Gadget be prefect..

Keep up the good work..
    12-08-09 08:48 PM
    wow very nice theme, will be checking it out for sure
    12-08-09 09:20 PM
    I'm really digging the widget theme, autonami.............any idea on when the updates will be available, like a hidden today on this one?

Thank you so much, and keep up the great job.
    12-10-09 02:48 PM
    Very nice. Will give this a whirl!!
    12-13-09 11:33 AM
    I really like the gadgets version. I hope you continue to refine this theme. I appreciate your hard work.
    12-18-09 02:51 PM
    In the hidden today version, calendar and messages preview is squashed over to the right? Can you pls fix and make it so it covers the whole screen and more information is readable? Thks in advance

12-19-09 02:23 AM
    I'm really digging the widget theme, autonami.............any idea on when the updates will be available, like a hidden today on this one?

Thank you so much, and keep up the great job.
    In the hidden today version, calendar and messages preview is squashed over to the right? Can you pls fix and make it so it covers the whole screen and more information is readable? Thks in advance

thanks everyone for your interest. and also thanks for you comments and feedback.

ive read everyones issues and suggestions. and they are all noted. i just dont have time at all to work on themes right now. im workin 6 days a week, full time, and also have an infant to take care of, and also, getting a house is in the works.

but... that doesn't mean im through makin themes at all. this, and other themes will be updated in due time for sure.

you can get more feedback and updates at my site, boxlike.com im posting there through out the day, daily.
    12-19-09 05:20 PM
    There's a bug in the weather +today version
    Ummmm
    When you scroll to the start button, there is 2 transparent grey boxes that come over it. Doesn't happen in the other versions.
    GREAT theme, quality
    Edit: also in the today version, the start items below profiles become overlapped with the wrong names.
    12-23-09 09:15 PM
    i like this theme. very nice!
    01-07-10 10:32 AM
    I like the theme with the gadgets. By far the best windows theme I have used. I love the big weather sidebar gadget. I do wish it did not say windows 7 ultimate though when I locked the device.
    01-12-10 10:19 AM
    please make this for the 9000!!!!
    01-12-10 04:11 PM
    In the Hidden today version, the connections and control panel button in the fold out screen, the text overlaps when you scroll over it and it becomes impossbile to read! Please fix this soon, i love this theme :P
    04-12-10 05:41 PM
    thank you so much.great job..
    04-13-10 01:15 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD