I noticed dannieloco's sticky is gone. Why?
    06-08-10 08:27 AM
    It was only a courtesy sticky for two weeks
    06-08-10 08:38 AM
    It should have been a permanent sticky. His themes are awesome!
    06-10-10 07:28 AM
    It should have been a permanent sticky. His themes are awesome!
    I second this!!!
    06-12-10 03:58 PM
    I'd tend to disagree with stickies to anyone's themes since there are some awesome theme developers on this site and it's not fair to single out one person's abilities over any of the others.

If it's gonna get rotated among the guys who really have it down pat, then fine. Folks like WJDesigns, Ducaticorse, m15ginz and others for lack of recalling more of them of the top of my head, all deserve just as much exposure for their abilities.

Just my two cents worth.
    06-12-10 09:28 PM
    I'd tend to disagree with stickies to anyone's themes since there are some awesome theme developers on this site and it's not fair to single out one person's abilities over any of the others.

If it's gonna get rotated among the guys who really have it down pat, then fine. Folks like WJDesigns, Ducaticorse, m15ginz and others for lack of recalling more of them of the top of my head, all deserve just as much exposure for their abilities.

Just my two cents worth.
    +1

and it won't return so no point in discussion lol.
    06-12-10 11:06 PM
    we should have a sticky EMarsha thread.
    06-13-10 11:16 AM
    There are way more deserving free themers that don't make people beg for cryptic themes. Lol Rgarling, DearFloyd, Kasi, Ash etc...but once again, its not fair to single one themer out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 02:33 PM
    i will agree with you in that. Why stop there why not Cami, and all the other theme makers who have been harass all year long. To single out an avg theme maker doesnt make sense even for a week or two. There are plenty of talented theme makers all over cb who do not get that same special treatment. Danny is talented yes but should not be treated any special than anyone else.
    we should have a sticky EMarsha thread.
    +1 on no sticky for anyone for any reason
    -2 on censorship
    06-13-10 02:40 PM
    LOL @ elycruz!

Most themers actually monitor their threads, answer poster's questions, offer updates, fix dead OTA links... and some don't

Which type are you?

06-13-10 04:27 PM
    all 3 , speaking of updates osX coming up soon (24hrs????, sooner??? ). Been busy with life and family but finally getting some time to sit down and clean up osX and the rest of the premium themes. Have testers testing right now
    LOL @ elycruz!

Most themers actually monitor their threads, answer poster's questions, offer updates, fix dead OTA links... and some don't

Which type are you?

06-13-10 04:37 PM
    Perhaps you'd like to explain the delay to these posters then... http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/ht...themes-309187/

They've only been waiting a year for a reply!

06-13-10 04:45 PM
    Perhaps you'd like to explain the delay to these posters then... http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/ht...themes-309187/

They've only been waiting a year for a reply!

I ask for that to be deleted along time ago i guess a mod fell asleep on that. There are plenty of hero like themes out there now. Dont plan on releasing any updates to that anytime soon.
    06-13-10 05:02 PM
    Lol and this has to do with? If he doesn't want to/have time for an update then that's his business. A PM could have solved that question.

06-13-10 06:18 PM
    I don't understand all the hatred for all the different themers out there. There are more than plenty theme addicts out there for everyone. Who cares who thinks who is not as good or who didnt let me "in" if you have problems then take your toys and go home.......bunch of whiney *** babies
    06-14-10 08:56 AM
    I don't even know how this discussion got to this point. What themer has a problem with another? Even more important, why does it matter?

06-14-10 11:19 AM
    The thread was stickied, at request, for two weeks. If any of the other themers would like to do the same as dannieloco did and consolidate all their theme links into one thread, they can PM a mod for the same and it will be taken into consideration.

Be that as it may, the thread is no longer stickied, the two weeks are up. Closing this thread, as the discussion isn't going anywhere.
    06-14-10 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD