Got this theme for free! Thank you so much. Very generous of you to do this!
    Glad you were able to get it

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-14-11 05:12 PM
    I tried to make it 0.00....but, mobihand doesn't let you do a special price of 0.00.........

the difference between doing it this way and just throwing a link up to some server somewhere (that will enventually be a dead link...one more thing for you to complain about) is that you will recieve emails everytime its updated and it will be in your mobihand library for you to download any time you wish...not have to search for a live link or post "hey, have you seen this theme"

But, hey, thanks for your input.....really makes me wanna do something nice everyday
    This made my day! Thanks for your hard work in helping out us poor BB holders with some awesomeness for our 'Berries.
    Not trying to brown nose, but it really was cool of you to add this theme for free today.
    Also, I was wondering if you had a working link for OS 6 yet? I emailed support this afternoon because the only download I got for this was for OS 5. Doesn't work on my 9650. Any help?

Thanks again - looking forward to using this theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 05:18 PM
    Best thing to do is go to Mobihand on pc. Setup your account with correct device model and all that.

That way when you use the app only the correct versions available for your device are available for purchase.

While you're there click the arrow to the left of the version purchased and it will give you device appropriate options to switch to.

PHDColumbus likes this.
    02-14-11 06:32 PM
    I for one had no problems getting it. And it's been a great V-day present. An all around great theme, great attention to detail throughout, great function. It really transforms my device. Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you had a great day yourself!

02-14-11 08:21 PM
    Best thing to do is go to Mobihand on pc. Setup your account with correct device model and all that.

That way when you use the app only the correct versions available for your device are available for purchase.

While you're there click the arrow to the left of the version purchased and it will give you device appropriate options to switch to.

Well, that didn't seem to work either. I tried the "update" from a pc and it sent an email, that's all.
    Anyway, it's a little misleading to me as well.......I was just trying to use the promocode (for about the 20th time today) on Mobihand and when I logged in, it automatically bought the theme. I don't wanna sound like a crybaby, but after trying to get a working OS 6 copy of this theme all day (on my 1 day off this week), it sucks I finally had to pay for it before 2/14/11 is over. I haven't even messed with it yet - I hope it worth it. I had to get on here and vent first.

Just a little misleading that's all

02-14-11 09:13 PM
    I got it. At last. Its nice. Not because it is free but because it is quality. Thank you. I was literally the whole day. But fortunately it is successful. The reward is great.. Thankyou and sorry again.

02-14-11 09:21 PM
    WOOO! Thank you & Happy Valentines to all
    02-14-11 10:19 PM
    I for one had no problems getting it. And it's been a great V-day present. An all around great theme, great attention to detail throughout, great function. It really transforms my device. Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you had a great day yourself!

I am SOOOOO glad somebody got this the way it was intended.

Thank you for your wonderful review!

02-14-11 10:34 PM
    ===== QUOTE dcburke789 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Well, that didn't seem to work either. I tried the "update" from a pc and it sent an email, that's all.
    Anyway, it's a little misleading to me as well.......I was just trying to use the promocode (for about the 20th time today) on Mobihand and when I logged in, it automatically bought the theme. I don't wanna sound like a crybaby, but after trying to get a working OS 6 copy of this theme all day (on my 1 day off this week), it sucks I finally had to pay for it before 2/14/11 is over. I haven't even messed with it yet - I hope it worth it. I had to get on here and vent first.

Just a little misleading that's all

Not entirely sure how I mislead anyone...more than one member of the CB community were able to successfully use the code with little to no problem. And I made every effort to give everyone the opportunity to get it.
    Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
    You're welcome

02-14-11 10:43 PM
    I got it. At last. Its nice. Not because it is free but because it is quality. Thank you. I was literally the whole day. But fortunately it is successful. The reward is great.. Thankyou and sorry again.

Thanks! Glad you like it!

02-14-11 10:44 PM
    I can't believe I mised this by 10min!
    That sucks! Suck a nice theme!
    Nice work!

02-14-11 11:12 PM
    I can't believe I mised this by 10min!
    That sucks! Suck a nice theme!
    Nice work!

30 more minutes by Mobihand time...just checked and it still works

02-14-11 11:27 PM
    [QUOTE=dcburke789;6053376]Not entirely sure how I mislead anyone...more than one member of the CB community were able to successfully use the code with little to no problem. And I made every effort to give everyone the opportunity to get it.
    Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
    You're welcome

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab[/QUOTE

All I can say is.......$.99 well spent! This is a great theme!
    No complaining here.....not anymore. You did a great job on this one. 5 stars!

dcburke789 likes this.
    02-14-11 11:33 PM
    Huh? Wonder what I'm doing wrong? I've tried Mobi and CB and the code wouldn't work for me. I'll try again
    Thanks DC!

02-14-11 11:33 PM
    Ya, trying the 9700 5.0 version with no luck

02-14-11 11:38 PM
    This is one of the most amazing themes I've ever used. And the customer service is fantastic.
    Love how smooth this badboy runs!
    Thx dcburke!

dcburke789 likes this.
    02-18-11 11:56 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD