What is a "today" ??? I see it everywhere and am new to blackberries. Tried the search to no avail, thanks in advance...also can the 9700 do animated wallpapers?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 04:44 PM
    yes the 9700 does animated themes

and to get to a native today

menu button >menu button > options > layout > today > menu button > save

02-04-10 05:09 PM
    Today themes usually have calendar entries and/or unread messages displayed on the first screen. Just do what mjneid said above to try it out before you dl one to see if you like the concept.

I love them b/c I can never remember my appointments unless they are staring me in the face.
    02-04-10 05:18 PM
    Thanks for the help

02-04-10 07:45 PM
    02-04-10 08:15 PM
    Today themes usually have calendar entries and/or unread messages displayed on the first screen. Just do what mjneid said above to try it out before you dl one to see if you like the concept.

I love them b/c I can never remember my appointments unless they are staring me in the face.
    Yeah im the same way. if i cant see the appointment i will NEVER remember it. i have to set alarms and alerts for everything.
    02-04-10 08:52 PM
    yes the 9700 does animated themes

and to get to a native today

menu button >menu button > options > layout > today > menu button > save

I don't have the "layout" option

I use a theme that used to give me a list of upcoming things on my calendar when i scrolled over the calendar on my main screen. Then the other day I deleted my Facebook app and ever since then I can't get it to show my upcoming events and it's driving me crazy! when i go to a factory installed them, it doesn't even give me the "layout" option...when I go back the the theme i've been using, it gives me a "layout" option, but when I go to change it, it won't let me (only "custom" is available)

I also noticed if I input something into my calendar and if i select "FACEBOOK" under the option SEND USING:, then it'll show up on my list on my main screen, but i can't go back and change everything that's reoccuring to FACEBOOK under send using (or birthdays for that matter)

please someone help me!
    02-04-10 10:30 PM
    i think you need to upgrade to 5.0 to have that option on your tour.
    i just did it on my tour and it worked fine
    02-05-10 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD