The New and Improved Tiger Berry OSX!

No need for multiple versions to get what you want, I have incorporated shortcuts to show/hide the weather slot as well as the bottom dock so you can turn those off when you want a full blank theme. I took the old Tiger Berry and gave it the many updates that is out now!

For the first time ever I believe a user-customized drop down menu for applications 9-15. Just click on the finder/spotlight and it will come down and scroll back up to the red finder/spotlight to close or you can hit the escape button (between trackpad/ball and end)

Also including a hidden calendar view, press alt + c and you will see your next 9 calendar appointments with a darker backdrop. Press the escape button to hide the calendar view.

Shortcuts are as follows:
    • Alt + w - shows weather
    • Alt + e - hides weather
    • Alt + a - shows dock
    • Alt + z - hides dock
    • Space - Quick Launch shortcut
    • $ - SMS/MMS shortcut
    • Alt + c - shows Calendar view
    • ESCAPE - hides Calendar view

FOR OS 5.0 ONLY!

Price $4.99 ON SALE FOR $2.99!

Purchase @ the Mobihand Network

**A Special thanks to HeavyFluid, Dougeefresh, and Deficitism**
    Last edited by Theme Addiction; 07-10-10 at 05:27 PM.
    07-10-10 05:21 PM
    Screen shots:

Mainscreen

Drop Down Menu

Calendar View

07-10-10 05:30 PM
    This theme is amazing. The icon work along with the customization of the upper dock make it simply amazing. You won't be disappointed with this theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 08:25 AM
    wow looks neat
    07-11-10 11:00 AM
    Thanks! Hope that people will like it and use it. I know theirs a few Mac themes out there but this was a big hit when I brought it out a long time ago

07-11-10 11:03 AM
    it sure will! XD
    07-11-10 11:44 AM
    Thanks! Hope that people will like it and use it. I know theirs a few Mac themes out there but this was a big hit when I brought it out a long time ago

You are one of my favorite theme designers. I was actually still running the old version of Tigerberry although I felt something was missing. Terrific update, headed to buy it right now!! Also Vista BB does not work properly since I updated to the Bold...the zen screen does not adjust to the actual theme and is basically the precision version setup. Buying right now though!!!!
    07-12-10 10:38 AM
    Vista on the the 9700 Bold or the Bold 9000?

And thanks for the "favorite theme designer" comment...I aim to please like most do! Lol
    07-12-10 10:41 AM
    Vista on the the 9700 Bold or the Bold 9000?

And thanks for the "favorite theme designer" comment...I aim to please like most do! Lol
    Bold 9650. Also is there anyway you could change up the top bar on the main icon screen so that the battery meter would be able to be included? Great job with the ability to hide the calendar as well as dock. Probably one of the slickest features I have seen. I do like the new folders by the way.
    07-12-10 10:59 AM
    Ya I should be able to add the battery, I took it out to free up room for the notifications but lemme see what I can do

Also I checked with the Vista and the layout has to be on Custom for the custom themes to work not Zen
    07-12-10 11:01 AM
    Ya I should be able to add the battery, I took it out to free up room for the notifications but lemme see what I can do

Also I checked with the Vista and the layout has to be on Custom for the custom themes to work not Zen
    I have the the layout set to custom, what I was saying was that even with that setting my "custom screen" looks just like the insight zen style theme with 6 icons at the bottom and even has the insight top bar with time, signal and battery meters. I didn't have this problem with the Tour so I was wondering if you had any idea what the problem could be.
    07-12-10 01:42 PM
    Should work just fine, I just loaded it on my 9700 and it worked. You do have the OS 5.0 version correct?
    07-12-10 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD