I'm not sure how many here have seen the open source theme thread in the storm section but I think it turned out as a pretty cool situation. I'm thinking about doing the same thing here and want to know if anyones interested in taking part.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 10:59 PM
    I'm not sure how many here have seen the open source theme thread in the storm section but I think it turned out as a pretty cool situation. I'm thinking about doing the same thing here and want to know if anyones interested in taking part.

Great idea --- I watched the storm thread, and it was great to see the various themes evolve with all the contributions there.
    01-15-10 11:04 PM
    Yeah I thought the same thing, just trying to figure out what theme to start with.....

01-15-10 11:11 PM
    Go for it. I just checked out the Storm thread & I think it's a great idea.

01-15-10 11:40 PM
    Cool glad to hear the interest!
    01-16-10 08:48 AM
    I'm definitely interested and I'd share my source files no problem.
    An open source/discussion thread would probably address a lot of issues people have like the number you enter not showing on the active call screen.

I'm in.
    01-16-10 10:27 AM
    Awesome I love it, glad to hear that people are willing to do it. I will pick a theme tomorrow and get the show started.

01-16-10 10:54 AM
    Awesome I love it, glad to hear that people are willing to do it. I will pick a theme tomorrow and get the show started.

Excellent - looking forward to participating
    01-16-10 02:29 PM
    I am all for it as well. No problem sharing my .thm files or .svg files.

Lets get it going...How should we start it out?
    01-16-10 03:00 PM
    I won't be able to add theme files till tomorrow since I have my daughter this weekend, but will be happy to start it up then unless someone else wants to kick it off with their own.

01-16-10 03:56 PM
    I tried to start this in the Tour section and no one even replied to show support. Man, I was bummed. I'm glad it caught on here though, can't wait to see what comes of this! And the good news is that 9700 themes work with the Tour!

01-17-10 03:57 PM
    glad to hear it!! We can always port the 9630 version from the same THM as well
    01-17-10 08:47 PM
    count me in, svg files all the way from here....
    01-17-10 10:29 PM
    Great concept. I'm no themer but I'd like to see what comes from this and try some thing out with plasmic. I have played a little with it.

01-18-10 12:00 AM
    Please someone start posting their files!
    01-18-10 01:43 PM
    I think I may just post up one of my themes and we can get started....anyone have a better idea?
    01-18-10 01:46 PM
    I think what would also help new and experienced theme builders would be some basic instructions as to how you got a particular theme working/looking the way you did. For instance I've had a few requests as to how I made the buttons on the top banner.
    01-18-10 02:48 PM
    taking a look now to find a good theme for this
    01-18-10 04:02 PM
    New thread started fresh for this HERE
    01-18-10 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD