So I broke down and bought BerryWeather. Its just so awesome I couldn't resist. So anyone else who uses it, and the wallpaper it generates, what theme(s) do you use?

I have a 9700 on OS 5.0 btw

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 01:07 PM
    I totally know what you mean! I finally bought BerryWeather too. Couldn't resist any longer. Took me long enough to buy it though...
    I activated the homescreen wallpaper and used one of my fav wallpapers as background for it. Plus activating the homescreen wallpaper leaves the weather slot in themes free for my battery application
    The theme I'm currently using is Foppa 9.
    06-07-10 01:46 PM
    Where did you get the theme??

06-07-10 01:48 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fo...banner-380669/

There you go It's called Foppa9 Single Home Screen
    06-07-10 01:56 PM
    Real_Hero theme, right here on CrackBerry. Works great.
    06-07-10 04:00 PM
    A lot of the Foppa themes are good. I also like DC3T by Ducaticorse and Zen Mini Plus Hybrid 2.0 by Porksoda. Some themes have weather and non-weather versions (Foppa). The other two that I mentioned allow you to hide and show the weather which is nice.

06-07-10 07:00 PM
    or you can use this theme with permanent text for weather free-red-black-11-mini-icon-slideup

06-07-10 07:03 PM
    i haven't broken down to buy berryweather YET...i pray every day the deal of the day will be berryweather haha..i'm sure i'll break down soon so this thread is really helpful! love the foppa..now i can have berryweather and meterberry on my homescreen
    06-07-10 08:21 PM
    I don't use the BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper, but I look for themes with a weather slot.
    06-07-10 08:31 PM
    i haven't broken down to buy berryweather YET...i pray every day the deal of the day will be berryweather haha..i'm sure i'll break down soon so this thread is really helpful! love the foppa..now i can have berryweather and meterberry on my homescreen
    haha, i'm waiting for berryweather too!! don't really feel it for meterberry though.
    06-07-10 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD