I know I vowed never to post another theme on CB again, but I figured I'd post a couple of themes to show you all that FREE is GOOD! No need to join clubs, just visit BerryLove.

PiNK V2 for OS 5 8900, Tour and 9700
    (visit BerryLove for 8900 on OS4)

PiNK for OS 5 tour, 8900 and 9700

ClearlyTabbed Minimalist for HER on 8900, tour and 9700 on OS 5 brought to you by kscrum, remixed by me. =) Shane does some amazing stuff with svg's. (visit BerryLove for 8900 on OS 4)

ClearlyTabbed for her for 8900, tour and 9700 on OS 5 OTA

Clearly Tabbed Minimalist for HIM on 8900 OS 4, will work for 8900, 9700 and tour on OS5. This is MY wall, theme comes with a cool tsunami wall.

ClearlyTabbed Minimalist for Him OTA
    11-28-09 02:14 PM
    Looks cool, i like the last one the best of the 3
    11-28-09 03:30 PM
    I downloaded P!NK Remixed earlier today & am loving it. You are one talented Themer! I am so glad I am able to use your themes now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 06:26 PM
    I downloaded the 2nd one love it but the message and sms tab both open up message rather then sms
    11-28-09 06:40 PM
    FREE is GOOD!

Agreed!

I also agree with you that themes that use icons that are under the Creative Commons License or Free License agreement should be FREE!
    11-28-09 07:06 PM
    fantastic themes!
    quick question, are those signal/battery icons custom made? if not, could you please tell me where you got them from? thanks a bunch.

EDIT: never mind, i know why i asked; i don't even know how to make my own themes. ha.
    Last edited by KingGrimlock; 11-28-09 at 09:36 PM.
    11-28-09 09:18 PM
    Agreed!

I also agree with you that themes that use icons that are under the Creative Commons License or Free License agreement should be FREE!
    Word! It's nice to see a fabulous themer such as yourself agree with me! Keep themes free!
    11-28-09 09:58 PM
    fantastic themes!
    quick question, are those signal/battery icons custom made? if not, could you please tell me where you got them from? thanks a bunch.

EDIT: never mind, i know why i asked; i don't even know how to make my own themes. ha.
    ha! it's time consuming for sure, but results are fun.

i made those battery and signal icons by just recolouring them in GIMP.

everything i use to make my themes are free, from the development kit, icons and the image manipulator program. that's why i keep my themes free
    11-28-09 10:01 PM
    Ty, free is great!
    11-28-09 10:10 PM
    ha! it's time consuming for sure, but results are fun.

i made those battery and signal icons by just recolouring them in GIMP.

everything i use to make my themes are free, from the development kit, icons and the image manipulator program. that's why i keep my themes free
    hmm, i will have to try recoloring and see how they come out. i like colored battery and signal icons because that's how they are in korea. i'm just trying to add them to the stock themes, which should be relatively easy, right? since i'm not changing any of the other icons.
    11-29-09 12:02 AM
    i want to make a theme over the christmas break.. is there a step by step on here somewhere?
    11-29-09 11:33 AM
    I LOVE the 2 girly ones. Thanks!
    11-29-09 11:39 AM
    WOW!! I really like this. I am wondering if you could make this with "messages" instead of the "calendar" on the screen? I really appreciate your consideration
    11-29-09 08:23 PM
    Sorry to dig up an old thread but I just wanted to share that I switched from a Bold2 to the original Bold... (WHY? DON'T ASK! Stupid of me) and I am switching back for 2 main reasons:

1) The 9000 is suuuhhhlllloooooowww! SLOW.
    2) EMARSHA'S THEMES! Couldn't do without them and thats the honest truth, you just don't love your phone as much when its not customized for you and I would have to say that emarsha offers the most diverse collection of free themes I've seen anywhere on the internet!

People just enjoy what you get, we're all lucky to have free themers who take time out of their busy lives to do something for the rest of us.

Getting my 9700 back today and I can guarantee you I'll be scouring emarsha's site and the ones on her friend list looking to stock up my 9700 with new themes
    12-09-09 12:57 PM
    Sorry to dig up an old thread but I just wanted to share that I switched from a Bold2 to the original Bold... (WHY? DON'T ASK! Stupid of me) and I am switching back for 2 main reasons:

1) The 9000 is suuuhhhlllloooooowww! SLOW.
    2) EMARSHA'S THEMES! Couldn't do without them and thats the honest truth, you just don't love your phone as much when its not customized for you and I would have to say that emarsha offers the most diverse collection of free themes I've seen anywhere on the internet!

People just enjoy what you get, we're all lucky to have free themers who take time out of their busy lives to do something for the rest of us.

Getting my 9700 back today and I can guarantee you I'll be scouring emarsha's site and the ones on her friend list looking to stock up my 9700 with new themes
    Thank yo for the kind words Seeing my themes on someones phone certainly makes my day. just knowing that there's someone out there sporting my theme is payment enough for me.
    12-09-09 04:15 PM
    *sigh* i wish emarsha's themes were accessible again... i want to sport them too!!! no fair!!
    04-30-10 01:40 AM
    ive been waiting FOREVER to get into emarsha's site i def love her themes. i've seen some on blogs crediting it back to her & i cant get them emarsha, wanna grant some access ?
    04-30-10 02:40 AM
    ^ she's a banned user.. its why it says username0002.. no begging is allowed she doesnt grant access to people unless u kiss **** wayy more
    05-01-10 07:32 AM
    username0002: You said you use GIMP. Does that imply you are also a Linux user? That would be very cool, indeed.

Secondly, you mentioned not ever posting another theme on CB. Did we do something wrong?

Wonderful work, BTW.
    05-01-10 12:13 PM
    When you cancel your account, your screen name will change to usernamexxx. Gimp is available for windows too and for linux. She doesn't post on crackberry cause she's butted heads with rude people on crackberry. Any comments geared to marsha via this thread are falling on def ears..
    Last edited by dannieloco; 05-03-10 at 07:20 AM.
    05-01-10 12:21 PM
    It says page not found

05-01-10 12:32 PM
    The links are broken and the pictures won't load. From the comments I've read, it seems awesome. Can u please fix the links, thank you.

05-03-10 03:57 AM
    The links are broken and the pictures won't load. From the comments I've read, it seems awesome. Can u please fix the links, thank you.

wasting your breath.. ur comments are falling on def ears... this is not the thread to reach them bye, go email them or something via their blog.
    05-03-10 07:22 AM
    GIMP is also available for the Mac.
    05-03-10 08:47 AM
    ^ danng. I think that gimp is used for many of its batch processing plugins that only work on gimp on windows.

05-03-10 08:49 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD