Hey guys,

So i make my own themes and i export them right to my BB,

Everytime i reload a new OS the theme i exported is gone...

I forgot to save my last theme before my comp crashed and i don't want to make it over again haha..

anyone know why it disappears?
    03-05-10 11:29 AM
    During the OS upgrade... did you double check to be sure it was going to install that theme???
    03-05-10 11:50 AM
    During the OS upgrade... did you double check to be sure it was going to install that theme???
    it's not listed in the app list for some reason..
    03-05-10 11:55 AM
    it's not listed in the app list for some reason..
    Maybe that speaks a lot for loading theme directly on your device... I always use DM.
    03-05-10 12:01 PM
    Maybe that speaks a lot for loading theme directly on your device... I always use DM.
    yah not doing that anymore!! dammit!
    03-05-10 12:16 PM
    what you should do is export as OTA, and simply move all those files over to your memory card (the jad and the cods) in a folder... that way if anything does ever happen you can explore your memory card and then install it again... doing it that way makes it install like an OTA off the memory card... make sense? thats how i install all my themes i make, is with the method above... and that way if anything ever happens i have a backup of it on my memory card... and i also have a copy of all those files as well on my PC, and external harddrive lol
    03-05-10 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD