I love my Berry! I would like to start a theme, wallpaper and app discussion group. What I would like to accomplish is a great group setting for theme discussions and sharing of themes, wallpaper and apps. Looking for Bold 9700, Bold 9650, Tour 9630 and Curve 8900 users running 5.0. There will be no sharing of themes in beta testing. We will not violate or share any themes without thememakers permission. We will stay honest and no violaters of the above issues will be tolerated. We can use this forum for friendship purposes as well. If you just want to chat you are more than welcome. We welcome thememakers, both noobs and vets. Join us today. I am new at this, however we can together form a successful group. Please pin me at 312E5CF4. Anything you want to discuss or share is okay. Therapy sessions are also available. Let's have a great time! Looking forward to meeting you! Val

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 06:28 PM
    This type of group creation would be best matched in the Off Topic area where many people look for various BBM groups / pins to chat about different topics.

Check it out here - http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/
    06-20-10 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD