I just upgraded my 9000 to 9700 and my old theme, Stormy from 3 years ago, no longer works.

My basic requirement, I need a theme that shows two raws of 6 icons, rather then 1, at the bottom all the time. I don't need anything dramatic or super cool. This is for work device.

Thanks for any suggestions,

K
    01-11-11 02:33 PM
    todayplus9700 is a good theme!
    01-11-11 02:36 PM
    If you look in the themes section someone may have already made a theme like that, if not the theme makers are in that section so you can ask them.
    01-11-11 04:21 PM
    ... or if you want to get creative and personalize it to your exact desires/specifications you can create your own theme with the theme builder.
    01-11-11 04:41 PM
    I found DefaultEX by AG Designs & Graphics LLC to be a decent theme with hidden trays for optimum homescreen icons/shortcuts, but it costs a few bucks and I'm sure you can find something simpler that's free if you just take an hour or so to sift and search through the 9700 specific themes forum.
    01-11-11 04:43 PM
    I found DefaultEX by AG Designs & Graphics LLC to be a decent theme with hidden trays for optimum homescreen icons/shortcuts, but it costs a few bucks and I'm sure you can find something simpler that's free if you just take an hour or so to sift and search through the 9700 specific themes forum.
    Can also browse appworld and the crackberry superstore too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD