I have been searching for the Standard Precision Zen Theme with 8 Smaller Home Screen Icons.

Thats it!

Nothing else!

Can anyone help?

Note: I have searched Crackberry Forums Hig and Low and all the other Themes i have come across that offer more home screen icons have either been modified with other things such as transitions or weather icons.

I just need 8 smaller Hoem screen Icons thats it!

I realluy Love the standard Zen Theme.
    03-14-10 11:44 PM
    8 icons along the bottom? I'm not sure we can resize those buttons, but ill look into it for you, get you one tomorrow if its possible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 12:58 AM
    This is what you're lookiing for:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/cu...y-free-255529/

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-15-10 01:06 AM
    @addchild314 - I know there is a way to resize the icons...I googled it. If you could help me out I would be extremely greatfull!

I have the Bold 9700 Running OS5

@BigBadWulf - I saw this link but this is for the 8900 not for the 9700 Bold which is the Berry that I have.
    03-15-10 05:00 AM
    You can use any 5.0 theme designed for the Jav, Tour or Onyx. It's on my 9700 right now, and I love it.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-15-10 05:08 AM
    Yep. Any 5.0 theme designed for the 8900, 9630 or 9700 will work on your 9700. You should check out foppa 14, 8 precision icons. It is the most functional theme I have used yet.

03-15-10 05:13 AM
    I've looked at that, but really enjoy how unobtrusive this theme is to my wallpaper. There's a 14 mini icon I really like, but it has a big clock in the screen, and the dock isn't hidden.

03-15-10 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD