Lol, I'm waiting too. I seriously haven't been this excited for a theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 01:51 AM
    Wow! 100 posts!
    I was checking up on this thread for status and I saw that it hit 100 posts! Wow, that's gotta be some kind of record for a theme request!
    Makes me feel like it's Christmas and we're all sitting here waiting for Santa to finish the theme, lol.
    Can't wait to see the finished project!
    Looks like it's gonna be soon!

04-23-10 03:05 AM
    Deffo interested in this
    04-23-10 05:57 AM
    Sorry guys not at midnight release will be this evening after I get off work. I still have a few tweaks to make to black versions and get the promo material ready for mobihand. I will let everyone know when it's ready. I'll start a new thread in each device's respective forum. The themes will also go on sale for $2.99.

Thanks
    04-23-10 07:06 AM
    Sorry guys not at midnight release will be this evening after I get off work. I still have a few tweaks to make to black versions and get the promo material ready for mobihand. I will let everyone know when it's ready. I'll start a new thread in each device's respective forum. The themes will also go on sale for $2.99.

Thanks
    This will surely be on my BB for a long time
    04-23-10 07:49 AM

Thanks

No thank you, for making it!
    04-23-10 08:09 AM
    ooo.....great....new theme just in time for the nba playoffs...heheh....reallyc ant wait for this theme.....
    04-23-10 10:24 AM
    This theme looks nice... Can't wait to be released. Hopefully this theme will support user selectable fonts.
    04-23-10 02:10 PM
    Should be ready soon.

I really hope people understand how feedback/suggestions work... I've seen it in various theme threads. I'm sure Guzzl3r is welcome to all feedback and would like to know if you have any issues (it is a paid theme, after all) however there is a difference between mentioning an actual issue with the theme and whining/complaining about there maybe not being a particular little addition that you personally want.

If you've been in these threads long enough, you know what I'm talking about... and all it will likely result in is more theme builders deciding to not share their work, or refrain from taking suggestions at all.

Just my opinion...
    04-23-10 03:47 PM
    ^^^

+1, very well said, and I couldnt agree more.
    04-23-10 04:46 PM
    Just wanted to let everybody know that the links are live and can be found in the HTC Pure thread in this forum. There are additional pictures and a navigation map. Just like to say thanks to everyone for hanging in there with me and being patient.

Thanks
    04-23-10 06:01 PM
    This theme looks nice... Can't wait to be released. Hopefully this theme will support user selectable fonts.
    Yes, all fonts are user customizable including the menu font.
    04-23-10 06:02 PM
    It's posted & available to buy!!!
    04-23-10 06:11 PM
    Where can it be purchased?
    04-23-10 08:37 PM
    Where can it be purchased?
    Go here... HTC Pure (non touch edition).
    04-24-10 02:05 AM
    It's already been done in the first update of the storm version and I think the blackberry logo looks better.

Would u mind sharing this wallpaper? I'd like to try to resize it for the 9700 so I can use it w this theme

04-26-10 07:26 PM
    Sure, it's in the attachment.
    04-27-10 08:58 AM
    Thank you!!
    05-06-10 10:11 PM
118 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD