05-06-10 10:11 PM
118 ... 2345
tools
    i really think the hidden today ROCKS...........it is set up perfectly on this theme, so everyone will not be disappointed................it is a very solid theme with no lag, and clean work. Guzzl3r really outdid HERSELF on this one
    HAHA i was just gonna say everyone keep calling HER "dude"

lol

Fantastic work once again
    04-21-10 02:03 PM
    So is this going to be a purchased item or a free theme? Love it, but I never buy themes. I'll donate, but I won't buy.

I've been through a dozen or more themes and most don't stand up to what I need. Im not buying something im going to delete.
    04-21-10 02:05 PM
    any chance it will be out today?
    04-21-10 02:18 PM
    anymore room for another beta tester? I've been following this thread since the beginning and the progress has been tremendous! Not to mention the anxiety attacks after seeing the previews lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 02:20 PM
    So is this going to be a purchased item or a free theme? Love it, but I never buy themes. I'll donate, but I won't buy.

I've been through a dozen or more themes and most don't stand up to what I need. Im not buying something im going to delete.
    This is going to be a premium theme.

any chance it will be out today?
    lol not today but It will be ready by Friday. I have 4 different versions of the blue and black so that makes 8 versions that I have to get ready not to mention the different devices I have to get it ready for and I have to test each one to make sure everything is good.

anymore room for another beta tester? I've been following this thread since the beginning and the progress has been tremendous! Not to mention the anxiety attacks after seeing the previews lol

Thanks for your interest in beta testing but testing is closed since we've got everything ironed out. I'm just designing all the different versions now.
    04-21-10 03:00 PM
    any screen shots of a black version? Just figured i would ask
    04-21-10 03:09 PM
    Cant wait for the release! Keep up the good work...
    04-21-10 03:40 PM
    any screen shots of a black version? Just figured i would ask
    Not yet, I haven't started on the black yet. There isn't going to be that much of a difference though. The color of the banner will change and the menu highlights will be a different color along with the notification icon and battery meter and signal meters.
    04-21-10 03:53 PM
    For those waiting, it's coming along wonderfully. Guzzl3r hooked this one up. Great job!

Here's a look at the work (personal WP and BerryWeather added):

These look amazing, I'd pay good money for this.

Please make sure to add a Instant Messaging or Social Folder
    04-21-10 04:39 PM
    damn ......the screenshots look so good.....drooling now
    04-21-10 04:41 PM
    Whoah how did the media player show up in the home screen?

04-21-10 07:10 PM
    Its not the actual media player. its the just music player icon.............

I'm telling you.............you guys are going to be blown away at the detail and the composer work that has gone into this one.

Guzzl3r has done a great job for not even having a trackpad/ball device and just porting over from the storm.
    04-21-10 08:21 PM
    Is the media folder gonna have an artist on it ala the screenshot, or is it simply the song playing that shows up? I really don't like the idea of any particular artist being used as the folder.
    Also, a suggestion: combine all the themes into a "suite" the same way Hastings has done with Appleberry..........................I'd easily pay for this theme.
    04-21-10 08:42 PM
    Is the media folder gonna have an artist on it ala the screenshot, or is it simply the song playing that shows up? I really don't like the idea of any particular artist being used as the folder.
    Also, a suggestion: combine all the themes into a "suite" the same way Hastings has done with Appleberry..........................I'd easily pay for this theme.
    I'd definitely have to agree a suite would make this theme a must get.
    04-21-10 08:47 PM
    The media folder will not have a picture of any artist on it. The screen shot you see here is just of the music screen icon, it does not do anything it's just eye candy.

I don't think I'll go that route because I want to place the themes on sale for the release and if I combine all the themes together I wont be able to do that, I'd have to charge 7 or 8 dollars for this amount of themes and I don't want to do that.
    04-22-10 08:32 AM
    That's understandable, but honestly I'd pay that much it looks so good! Have you thought of allowing a free trial on the themes? I wish more developers would do so as I have bought some that looked great, but using it proved to be a stinker. Anyhow, thanks for the reply and I look forward to purchasing the theme.
    04-22-10 08:42 AM
    Im ready to go guzzl3r .... im ready to click "add to cart" and this will be my new fav theme. It looks unique and so much different than my other themes. Thanks for making this
    04-22-10 08:59 AM
    I'm so ready to add to cart too...lol

04-22-10 09:34 AM
    The media folder will not have a picture of any artist on it. The screen shot you see here is just of the music screen icon, it does not do anything it's just eye candy.

I don't think I'll go that route because I want to place the themes on sale for the release and if I combine all the themes together I wont be able to do that, I'd have to charge 7 or 8 dollars for this amount of themes and I don't want to do that.
    Outstanding choice of Music picture, I must say... lol
    04-22-10 09:42 AM
    hahahaha............I would have to agree with you on that one, V
    04-22-10 10:57 AM
    is this still on track for tomorrow's release?
    04-22-10 06:27 PM
    Maybe at midnight?....if not then I hope when I wake up its available

04-22-10 09:04 PM
    waiting on release!!hopefully at midnight.
    04-22-10 10:32 PM
    Midnight! At least EST. Any news?
    04-22-10 11:01 PM
    + 2 any news?lol

04-22-10 11:33 PM
118 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD