This looks very promising. Any chance of a non today version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 08:15 AM

I would also like a non-today version.

When can we expect this theme to drop?
    04-06-10 11:29 PM
    Omg I need this theme for my 9700.
    04-07-10 06:19 PM

Most definitely, I'll add it to my to do list.

I would also like a non-today version.

When can we expect this theme to drop?
    I will be doing a black version and a blue version and I also want to find a different font for the clock so I don't have an estimated time for release but I'll keep everyone updated.
    04-08-10 01:39 PM
    Any word yet when this might be released. Sorry I can't wait. This looks awsome.

04-14-10 07:07 PM
    Another 9700 owner very much looking forward to the release
    04-15-10 04:40 AM
    Any word yet when this might be released. Sorry I can't wait. This looks awsome.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting but I don't want to release a sub par product but I am just about finished. I just have to get the navigation right and I also have to finish the black version which should be easy once I get the blue version fixed up.
    04-15-10 09:12 AM
    Any screenshots you can throw our way? I'm waiting on the Black version myself...

04-15-10 09:18 AM
    Any screenshots you can throw our way? I'm waiting on the Black version myself...

I'll have some posted today.
    04-15-10 10:11 AM
    +1 for black version
    04-15-10 09:27 PM
    If you were adding a third row where the Messages and Calendar are, I'd actually prefer SMS over BBM. I use BBM a lot too, but I think a version for those of us who keep SMS and Messages inboxes separate would be a universal choice as well. There are some days I don't use BBM - I NEVER have a day where I don't respond to at least 40 texts.
    +1... especially since we can always hit 'm' for messages which includes BBM messages (ones in open conversations anyway)...

and guzzl3r take your time.. i would prefer quality over quickness
    04-15-10 11:55 PM
    This looks great!!! I cant wait for it!! Thanks for your hard work in advance
    04-16-10 04:31 AM
    Here are the screen shots that I promised you guys. The screens are of the blue version with hidden today no weather. Suggestions and or feedback is welcome.

04-16-10 02:55 PM
    +1... especially since we can always hit 'm' for messages which includes BBM messages (ones in open conversations anyway)...

and guzzl3r take your time.. i would prefer quality over quickness

This looks great!!! I cant wait for it!! Thanks for your hard work in advance
    Thanks guys, I just like to take my time to get things right. I also gotta get my feet wet again designing for the trackball/optical devices again. But the theme will be well worth the wait.
    04-16-10 02:58 PM
    ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Can't wait for it to be available on the 9700.
    04-16-10 03:01 PM
    OMG....how did i miss out on this!!....wow....cant wait for it to be released!!!
    04-16-10 04:11 PM
    Here are the screen shots that I promised you guys. The screens are of the blue version with hidden today no weather. Suggestions and or feedback is welcome.

Please port this over to the 8900 as well! That would be fantastic!

04-16-10 04:23 PM

Curious as to what that 2nd screen is... and how the BerryWeather Homescreen wallpaper feature will interact.

Looks great... Any ETA on finished version? (No rush, just curious)

04-16-10 05:20 PM
    WOW, that's one hot theme. I can't wait.
    04-16-10 06:24 PM
    Can you include a folder labeled "Messaging"? I always add that to any theme that I load but have to use the plain 'ole default precision folder. I use this to store all my different email account icons (Gmail, Hotmail,etc.). I've only seen one developer create a custom folder for this. This is one sweet looking creation!!

04-16-10 06:48 PM
    If you need a beta tester, let me know. I'd be happy to help.
    04-16-10 10:26 PM
    wow, this is looking really sharp! is a release around the corner? if not, i'm on board with CrackBerryV79 as well if you need another beta tester. wow, looks really HOT!
    04-17-10 12:16 AM
    Please port this over to the 8900 as well! That would be fantastic!

That's the plan, I intend to release Pure for the 9700,9630,9000,8900,8500, and the 8300 devices.
    04-17-10 09:39 AM
    Curious as to what that 2nd screen is... and how the BerryWeather Homescreen wallpaper feature will interact.

Looks great... Any ETA on finished version? (No rush, just curious)

The second screen shot is of the 6 user defined icons and your BerryWeather homescreen should incorporate nicely since you will be able to hide the docks and have a clean home screen.
    04-17-10 09:43 AM
    Can you include a folder labeled "Messaging"? I always add that to any theme that I load but have to use the plain 'ole default precision folder. I use this to store all my different email account icons (Gmail, Hotmail,etc.). I've only seen one developer create a custom folder for this. This is one sweet looking creation!!

I won't be able to include just a messaging folder since a lot of people don't have a need for this however I will include a custom generic folder that you can use for whatever you want.
    04-17-10 09:46 AM
118 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD