Well After being on CB for a while now and being the theme junky that i am . I'm gonna make my first theme request. This theme is called HTC PureBlue and was made strickly for the Storm but i'v been having my eyes on this jewel since it came out , so im hoping that some of the great theme makers that i'v seen over the years can replicate this..... Will pay but need this to be Quality product

Here are some screen shots of what im looking for , the only thing i'd really want to change on this is to have the BBM wich i use more often right there with Messages and Calendar.

Thanks In advance

Home Screen

W/Weather

Bottom Dock

03-31-10 12:36 PM
    I am totally into this theme too! Will pay for this.
    03-31-10 04:20 PM
    I know a Couple great theme creators like Dannieloco and Guzzl3r ( wich is one of the best Storm theme creator IMO ) i know you guys can make this happen ..... PM me if you have any question
    03-31-10 07:39 PM
    Very nice looking theme. May have to do something about that...

But in the mean time, a little bit of shameless self-promotion, in case it meets some of your criteria...

bSense - 3 screen HTC Sense-like Theme
    03-31-10 09:31 PM
    I know a Couple great theme creators like Dannieloco and Guzzl3r ( wich is one of the best Storm theme creator IMO ) i know you guys can make this happen ..... PM me if you have any question
    Thank you for the compliment. Some one brought this thread to my attention and I decided to drop by and let you guys know that I'm going to port this theme over to the trackball/optical devices as soon as I can wrap up my latest design for the storm. If anyone has any suggestions for what they may want to see in the design just let me know and I'll see if I can incorporate it.

Thanks guzzl3r
    04-01-10 01:06 PM
    Thank you for the compliment. Some one brought this thread to my attention and I decided to drop by and let you guys know that I'm going to port this theme over to the trackball/optical devices as soon as I can wrap up my latest design for the storm. If anyone has any suggestions for what they may want to see in the design just let me know and I'll see if I can incorporate it.

Thanks guzzl3r
    Transitions, transparent menus, dark inbox (not white), and most importantly, add BBM as the third row icon with full text.

can't wait!
    04-01-10 04:02 PM

Thanks guzzl3r
    You just made my day Guzzl3r

^^^^ what the post above says is just about right , I really would like BBM in there with messages and Calendar

And I'd love for it to be all custom Notification Icons too

Thanks again , this proves that if you ask in a proper way for a theme request , you just might get it

Matt
    04-01-10 04:56 PM
    Awsome I look forward to it myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 06:52 PM
    Oh, and get rid of the Window's Start icon at the top
    04-01-10 09:17 PM
    this theme would be my new favorite....just looks amazing
    04-01-10 09:43 PM
    This would be one of those rare themes I would pay more than a couple of bucks to get. Someone make it happen.

04-01-10 09:54 PM
    I would totally pay for this theme to if someone were to make it!
    04-02-10 01:02 AM
    Transitions, transparent menus, dark inbox (not white), and most importantly, add BBM as the third row icon with full text.

can't wait!

Are saying you want BBM where calendar and messages is also? That's where the hidden today is situated. If so it's not a problem it can be done.

You just made my day Guzzl3r

^^^^ what the post above says is just about right , I really would like BBM in there with messages and Calendar

And I'd love for it to be all custom Notification Icons too

Thanks again , this proves that if you ask in a proper way for a theme request , you just might get it

Matt
    All my themes are skinned to the max, custom notifications, custom call screens, basically anything that can be skinned I will do it. It's a premium theme and should be in my opinion.
    04-02-10 09:15 AM
    Oh, and get rid of the Window's Start icon at the top
    It's already been done in the first update of the storm version and I think the blackberry logo looks better.

04-02-10 09:17 AM
    ^ I love that!

04-02-10 10:03 AM
    The updated logo and overall design is SWEET!! I can't wait for this to come out!!
    04-02-10 10:14 AM
    It's already been done in the first update of the storm version and I think the blackberry logo looks better.

Very Nice !!!!!!
    04-02-10 12:53 PM
    Are saying you want BBM where calendar and messages is also? That's where the hidden today is situated. If so it's not a problem it can be done..
    You could Maybe put BBM first , then Messages , calendar and Hidden today .... I think it would be best like that , unless you have some tricks up your sleeves
    04-02-10 12:57 PM
    I think his screenshot above would be sweet w a hidden dock with everything else the same! That looks soo good!

04-02-10 01:10 PM
    Have you taken a look at the Real Hero theme? http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/pr...design-442319/
    I've had it for almost two weeks and haven't switched themes yet. That's a long time for me as I flip through themes almost daily.
    04-02-10 01:18 PM
    I think his screenshot above would be sweet w a hidden dock with everything else the same! That looks soo good!

There's a hidden dock, it reveals it self when you focus on the blackberry logo. And also I'm a girl.
    04-02-10 06:33 PM
    Where does the hidden today display?
    04-02-10 06:41 PM
    If you were adding a third row where the Messages and Calendar are, I'd actually prefer SMS over BBM. I use BBM a lot too, but I think a version for those of us who keep SMS and Messages inboxes separate would be a universal choice as well. There are some days I don't use BBM - I NEVER have a day where I don't respond to at least 40 texts.
    04-02-10 08:41 PM
    There's a hidden dock, it reveals it self when you focus on the blackberry logo. And also I'm a girl.

LOL I'm sorry!! ...see then, that theme is perfect! It looks amazing. I would love for that one to be transferred over. I'd most definitely pay for that one!

04-02-10 08:49 PM
    Where does the hidden today display?
    Under the messages and calendar buttons.

If you were adding a third row where the Messages and Calendar are, I'd actually prefer SMS over BBM. I use BBM a lot too, but I think a version for those of us who keep SMS and Messages inboxes separate would be a universal choice as well. There are some days I don't use BBM - I NEVER have a day where I don't respond to at least 40 texts.
    I'll see what I can do about adding another version.

LOL I'm sorry!! ...see then, that theme is perfect! It looks amazing. I would love for that one to be transferred over. I'd most definitely pay for that one!

lol, no worries.
    04-03-10 09:13 AM
118 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD