I know this may sound stupid for a request but I looked everywhere and tried to make it my self but no luck ... I'm looking for a stock precision zen theme just like da original one but I want my wallpaper to appear behind the menu screen, I know it's possible but I couldn't find it ...Please help ... Thanks
    01-26-10 02:18 AM
    I know this may sound stupid for a request but I looked everywhere and tried to make it my self but no luck ... I'm looking for a stock precision zen theme just like da original one but I want my wallpaper to appear behind the menu screen, I know it's possible but I couldn't find it ...Please help ... Thanks
    The Newest Theme Builder does NOT allow for the App screen wallpaper to change. The best bet to find a theme like that is to search the 9630 and 8900 theme forum for older themes made with Plazmic 4.7. I have one... but i made these ages ago and i am not sure if they are compatible with 5.0 OS. You are welcome to try.

BerryFreeThemes.com Modified Precision Themes (made for 8900 4.6 OS)

My Precision OTA
    01-26-10 10:44 AM
    It worked but the menu background is not changing with the normal background when I change it. The menu screen stays the original background
    01-26-10 03:51 PM
    You're pretty much out of luck for the moment. I'd like the same thing myself. But the newer OS's theme engine even is beginning to disagree with what was more than likely a "bug" in plazmic TB 4.7. Every update it seems to want to work less. Until there is enough of a "consumer" demand (for a free program) for them to add this as a feature your best bet is to either cope, or make your own theme every time you want to change your wallpaper.

But for the record, I am totally with you on this. What I'd like to know now is how to get enough of us heard so that this DOES become a feature in theme builder 5.x.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 04:28 PM
    i want it too.. i was happy with this feature on my 9000
    01-27-10 03:23 PM
    I'd really like that too.
    01-27-10 03:28 PM
    The "My Precision" theme in the berryfreethemes.com page for 8900 worked on my 9700. My wallpaper shows on the homescreen and icon page. Thank you to the maker which I believe is Z2A? http://www.berryfreethemes.com/Z2A/P...ion_by_Z2A.jad

Sabrina Guarin (sabby_sabs) on Twitter
    01-27-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD