Hey Guys...

OK First Question abt Themes.. i know that whenever we install BB OS from different vendor... even though the Startup Screen Shows the name of Orignal Service Provider.. because its hardcoded....

But why the theme stays there... i don't think those are hardcoded...

Do you guys also have the same thing i mean after doing the another vendor's installation.. does your old theme stays there... or it comes with the new one... or am i doing something wrong....

and Secondly opening the thread again.. got like 12 replies last time.. but no one answered my question..... so opening again...

Ok here's my Problem....
    One function i like in any other BB. Or Bold 9000 over BB9700 is ... in the call list...
    whenever i recieved any call from a person who was not in my Contact list... i use to recieve the name and number of that person..
    (because of the name display service from Rogers)..... and the best part was... when i click on that contact and i click call....
    it shows me the name and no. of the person....
    lemme provide you with the example to clarify my self....
    Lets say some one call me from 123-456-7890 and his name is John D.* .... and i missed the call....

so in my call log it will show Call Missed (with yellow icon) and it will Show me ...
    John D. and below it will show his number 123-456-7890. and infront of it it will show me the date and time....
    and say after sometime ... lets say even after 2 days... i scroll where it says John D. and click on green button or click the menu and click on Call....

it will show...
    Calling ....
    John D.
    123-456-7890.

but with Bold 9700....
    everything is the same ...except.... now it only show number and not the name.... it will say...

Callling...
    123-456-7890

OK just to Clarify... to be on same page... i'm in Toronto, Canada using Rogers Bold 9700 and on Rogers Network...

The Only thing i need to do is.. Please clarify by testing it .. that if you recieved a call from the person who's not in ur contact list...

Just select it and hit dial ... and see if it shows the number only or name only...

This thing is driving me crazy.... i tried everything there's no solution to it .. thats y please test it and response...

EDIT: RUNNING .442 latest official released by Zain Jordan... and also tried all the other release.... problem is in every version

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by DjSingh; 01-23-10 at 10:35 PM. Reason: adding more text
    01-23-10 10:33 PM
    comon guys no answer.. how abt my theme problem... atleast...

anyways Byul i PMed u last night... did u checked it.. i'm talking abt the person who's not in the contact list.. Person who's not stored..niether in ur phone nor in the sim....
    01-24-10 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD