Hi there

I have a blackberry bold 9700, it's running OS6.

I downloaded a free theme from my app world directly from my phone. The theme installed. Now I can't figure out how to actually apply the theme to my phone. I've looked in options, under themes, and I cant' seem to find it there. Am I missing a step? It exists, when I plug in my phone to desktop manager, it shows up as an app. It's just not applying as a theme to my phone.

Thanks!
    02-20-11 02:46 AM
    Hi there

I have a blackberry bold 9700, it's running OS6.

I downloaded a free theme from my app world directly from my phone. The theme installed. Now I can't figure out how to actually apply the theme to my phone. I've looked in options, under themes, and I cant' seem to find it there. Am I missing a step? It exists, when I plug in my phone to desktop manager, it shows up as an app. It's just not applying as a theme to my phone.

Thanks!
    I believed ypou downloaded theme for os5, it won't work, u need to download os6 specific, look around at themes forum you'll find some nice theme for os 6

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Moonfall likes this.
    02-20-11 04:58 AM
    Try a battery pull.

Themes should show up under Options > Display > Screen Display, at the bottom of the page.
    02-20-11 07:54 AM
    OS 6 themes will only work on Os 6. OS 5 themes won't work on Os 6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Moonfall likes this.
    02-20-11 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD