Isn't my luck (or maybe the rest of you) ? I have several themes that I like OK and could make work but each one has something that makes it just a notch short of perfect.

An example is that I am using Bottom 8 Today theme on 9700 and like it ok because it is fairly simple BUT
    the Space key doesn't launch QuickLaunch like many other themes.
    Is it possible to without too much difficulty modify an existing theme and in this case make the space key open up QuickLaunch?

Another example would be - how hard would it be to modify the Hypaereon Sliq 9700 them for a battery indicator that has numbers?

Looked at "How to make themes" stuff but I just wanna make some minor mods to existing themes.
    12-29-09 11:26 PM
    I don't think you can. Unless you ask thr original developer for the theme builder file, or you somehow recreate the entire theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 11:29 PM
    No you cannot. The themes would have to be decompiled and re-exported. The only way to make changes like that is to open the source files and edit the theme with the Theme Builder. Chances are, the developer left made the theme that way on purpose, such as I did with a battery indicator with no numbers.
    12-30-09 10:04 AM
    yupz sorry not possible
    12-30-09 10:07 AM
    It would however be very easy for the theme's developer to make those changes for you if you ask nicely or offer and incentive
    12-30-09 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD