i am using a Reverie theme and i tried a few others themes but it keep resetting the background to black instead of my own wallpaper ? This is happen after 5 mins when i am not using my device i put my password in and the back ground is black? Has anyone had issue with that so far? I am using .423 os.
    01-01-10 05:10 PM
    are you using berry weather at all?
    01-01-10 05:30 PM
    are you using berry weather at all?
    Yes i am lol. i look under options to see the name of the wallpaper its berryweather.jpg it keeps going back to that image.. how do i get rid of that please.. thank you in advance...
    01-01-10 06:16 PM
    I'm having this same problem with BerryWeather and I have no idea how to fix it.
    01-01-10 06:30 PM
    From within BerryWeather, go to Settings > Homescreen Wallpaper and uncheck the top line. You can scroll to the bottom of that page and 'Clear' the Background Image too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 06:36 PM
    From within BerryWeather, go to Settings > Homescreen Wallpaper and uncheck the top line. You can scroll to the bottom of that page and 'Clear' the Background Image too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks alot Phill i just fiqured this out haha it was check i unchecked it works like a charm now...
    01-01-10 06:53 PM
    i think thats normal maybe if u put the image on to your device instead of the memory card you will not get that issue..
    01-01-10 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD