My First theme. I worked real hard on this one. this is for the people who follow the lord Jesus Christ. I've been downloading a lot of free themes from here for a while and i never seen one for the believers. I decided to make one of my own. i don't have much experience making themes but i'm sure you will enjoy it. thank you ahead of time for your downloads. May god bless you.
    PLEASE POST REPLY

OTA Link:
    MyBBOTA.com Download - God With Me

This Theme is free always But It would be a Blessing to give to the cause. If you feel in your heart you wanna give a little it is always Appreciated. God Bless

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by chef mole; 07-01-10 at 12:46 PM.
    06-30-10 10:26 PM
    nice theme! home wallpaper can be changed so it's a theme for anyone even nonfollowers or christianity.
    06-30-10 11:18 PM
    Beautiful!! It's very nicely done. I like your choice for the name.
    Your hard work is appreciated!

P.S. I like the Font, also! It's easy to read & it's what I would call...Cheery.
    Last edited by BerryBubbles; 07-01-10 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Added P.S.
    07-01-10 02:29 AM
    I too am a believer, and I appreciate you creating this theme. I'm dwnldg it right now. God Bless
    07-01-10 06:32 AM
    My First theme. I worked real hard on this one. this is for the people who follow the lord Jesus Christ. I've been downloading a lot of free themes from here for a while and i never seen one for the believers. I decided to make one of my own. i don't have much experience making themes but i'm sure you will enjoy it. thank you ahead of time for your downloads. May god bless you.
    PLEASE POST REPLY

OTA Link:
    MyBBOTA.com Download - God With Me

This Theme is free always But It would be a Blessing to give to the cause. If you feel in your heart you wanna give a little it is always Appreciated. God Bless

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Thanks for this one. Don't know how I missed it. Thanks again.
    07-25-10 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD