I am really disappointed in people who are almost "grovelling" to get a theme from someone who refuses to simply post it on this forum for free or a fee like everybody else does. Kudos to all the great themers out there who are displaying their fine work and giving everyone access to their stuff without requiring additional work on the "downloader's" part.

I mean, isn't that what this website and forum is all about? Thanks to all of you who continue to encourage sharing between all of us for outstanding themes! Keep up the fantastic work!
    01-31-10 11:02 PM
    I agree, nice work and thank you! Biggest reason I donate to the thememakers that I use! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 06:25 AM
    soooo, someone should just be required to share their themes just because they made one? Things have gotten out of hand over the last few weeks and several themers have taken a step back to re-evaluate. Please don't criticize any of them for doing so.
    02-01-10 09:31 AM
    soooo, someone should just be required to share their themes just because they made one? Things have gotten out of hand over the last few weeks and several themers have taken a step back to re-evaluate. Please don't criticize any of them for doing so.
    My opinion is that no one should be required to share their theme just because they made one. BUT, if they post it to be shared, but at the same time make it available to only those people whom they deem worthy to receive it - that is pretty lame, in my opinion.
    02-01-10 09:39 AM
    Things have gotten out of hand over the last few weeks...
    In what way?
    02-01-10 09:48 AM
    I will not rehash all the gory details. Things are settling down and I am hoping we can keep it that way.
    02-01-10 11:16 AM
    My opinion is that no one should be required to share their theme just because they made one. BUT, if they post it to be shared, but at the same time make it available to only those people whom they deem worthy to receive it - that is pretty lame, in my opinion.
    I totally understand your point. However, the themes that were posted were done prior to all the issues. Requests have been made to the mods to remove the threads with themes that are not available publically.
    02-01-10 11:19 AM
    I will not rehash all the gory details. Things are settling down and I am hoping we can keep it that way.
    That's fair. Just be aware how unprofessional and altogether petty it all looks to those not privy to the details.
    02-01-10 12:26 PM
    Which is the exact reason I will not go into the details. There were numerous issues that arose and we are all hoping to just move on and allow these forums to become a place to share themes and not drama.
    02-01-10 12:36 PM
    Kudos. There's far too much talent to go to waste. On with the themes.
    02-01-10 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD