Click here for this theme
    Last edited by tattooz; 03-08-11 at 02:07 PM.
    02-25-11 04:14 PM
    This looks very nice, I'll have to figure out which color I want first, haha! Thank you for your work.
    02-25-11 04:58 PM
    Wow these look awesome. Any chance of a os 5 version for my tour ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 04:58 PM
    this is really awesome and nice theme very simple nice colors and the best its free. thanks for it. just a suggestion or request is it possible to change lower icons i mean (tasks and options) i would prefer browser and messages so that i can accommodate all the favorites icons on home screen.as tasks is not much used and options u have (O) shortcut. thanks in advance and good luck.
    02-25-11 06:38 PM
    thanks for keeping this theme FREE very nice simple and good colors. i have a suggestion or advice if it's possible for you to change certain things tasks and options if u can change it to messages and browser coz tasks i am not sure how many ppl regularly use it as for options shortcut is (O)
    MESSAGES/BROWSER/CONTACTS/CALENDER/PROFILES

THANKS A LOT GOODLUCK
    02-25-11 06:47 PM
    Can the pink theme have a hidden dock for the 7 user friendly icons on the home screen please?
    02-27-11 07:38 AM
    Can the pink theme have a hidden dock for the 7 user friendly icons on the home screen please?
    So.......you want me to change a free theme? That would make it a "custom" theme, no? I can do that. Hit the donation button in my sig, send me a little something and I will make it have a hidden dock for you.
    andyahs likes this.
    02-27-11 08:53 AM
    So.......you want me to change a free theme? That would make it a "custom" theme, no? I can do that. Hit the donation button in my sig, send me a little something and I will make it have a hidden dock for you.
    donation sent
    andyahs likes this.
    02-27-11 10:10 AM
    donation sent
    "Custom" theme sent
    02-27-11 11:22 AM
    Please check your pm. Thanks

02-27-11 11:54 AM
    Where are the links to download this theme? Nice job BTW.
    03-08-11 08:42 AM
    I can't find the dl link anywhere either..
    03-08-11 01:53 PM
    I can't find the dl link anywhere either..
    Check here
    03-08-11 02:41 PM
    Check here
    Yes, but there they are $.99 and not free like advertised here..
    03-08-11 02:43 PM
    Yes, but there they are $.99 and not free like advertised here..
    All my themes are $.99. Crackberry forums won't let me me remove the old threads so I updated them
    03-08-11 02:53 PM
    Then make a new thread or at least put it in the description.. Wasted a lot of time trying to find these "free" themes.. I'm sure a moderator could update your thread title for you if you can't..
    03-08-11 03:05 PM
    Then make a new thread or at least put it in the description.. Wasted a lot of time trying to find these "free" themes.. I'm sure a moderator could update your thread title for you if you can't..
    I wasted your time trying to FIND free themes? What about my time MAKING the themes? REALLY??
    03-08-11 03:07 PM
    I wasted your time trying to FIND free themes? What about my time MAKING the themes? REALLY??
    This will be my last reply, as I don't want to start a war here.

I am specifically looking for free themes. I find your thread advertising FREE theme. I like it, I try to download it.. I follow all the links in the thread to try and find the free themes..
    No free themes to be found.. oh, wait.. here there are.. at free, please pay (yes, I know it's only $.99, but it %#&$* me off.. false advertising.. it's like luring ppl in trying to sell your stuff..
    if the thread would have stated " Great looking theme for $.99 " I might have actually bought it..)
    03-08-11 03:23 PM
    If the intention is to ultimately charge for the themes .... Putting free in the title is pretty misleading. No?

03-08-11 04:16 PM
    If the intention is to ultimately charge for the themes .... Putting free in the title is pretty misleading. No?

All my themes started as free. It was not my intent to post them as free then charge. That is why I made new thread stating them as premium. If a moderator would remove my threads, I would be happy but I asked already.
    Sorry
    03-08-11 05:02 PM
    That makes sense
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not being confrontational.
    You make great themes at a VERY good price.
    This one included!

03-08-11 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD