Can anyone make, or know where I can find a Stock Precision Zen theme (everything stock.....everything) with just a weather slot added, and NO hidden today or transitions. Basically a total copy of the stock Precision Zen, but with a 7th slot added only. Thanks for any help.
    05-08-10 10:27 AM
    make one urself.. its not hard at all and chance are you'll even make themes with more than the Stock look.

when u run theme maker for the first time, its all set up already at stock.. u just at one more icon and place it where ever u want and plug in ur phone and choose "install to blackberry". Done
    05-08-10 03:26 PM
    make one urself.. its not hard at all and chance are you'll even make themes with more than the Stock look.

when u run theme maker for the first time, its all set up already at stock.. u just at one more icon and place it where ever u want and plug in ur phone and choose "install to blackberry". Done
    Thanks for the suggestion dannieloco I just don't even know where to begin. What program do I use? Is there a tutorial somewhere? Thanks.
    05-08-10 03:52 PM
    Go here BlackBerry - Development Tools & Downloads

and find the link called "Download the BlackBerry Theme Studio v5.0"

fill in your info (i normally put in random words instead of my real info)..

install it on ur pc and run it. its very easy!
    05-08-10 03:56 PM
    Awesome thanks. Better to teach someone to fish, than just giving him a fish.
    05-08-10 04:01 PM
    Yah. Its reallllllly not that hard. Especially the request you're making. If you're like many of us, you'll even start making themes that you're willing to share. If u need help. Post here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD