AWww no updates?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 07:33 AM

Addressed the app name on home screen and call screen issue on all versions in this post!
    Banner with transitions!
    With Banner and Transitions
    Banner No Transitions!
    With Banner No Transitions
    Stock scroll fixed trans (No Banner)
    Fixed no banner and with trans.

Enjoy guys!
    Last edited by Scoot05RedSS; 02-21-10 at 10:12 PM.
    02-16-10 08:31 PM
    Hey love the banner, but I was wondering if u could make a verion with the banner and no transitions, but with no trainsparentcy. So basicly completly stock, but with the scrolling dock.

02-16-10 10:03 PM
    Ok, here you go! I've made lots of revisions on this theme, so if you feel the need you can definitely donate to my paypal [email protected] Here's the Banner, no transitions, no transparency, fixed call, and fixed app name. Enjoy!
    Fixed stock scroll
    02-16-10 10:13 PM
    There's one more thing that's anoying but not really important. When u put the phone in lock. Then font changes on the top bar. If u fixx that ill deffinetly donate to you. Thanks

02-16-10 10:27 PM
    Fixed lock screen font.
    Hope that's what you were talking about!
    02-16-10 10:41 PM
    Yeah you fixed the font but the profile icon get changes size when u lock and unlock the phone. Fix that and ill give u a nice donation

02-17-10 08:03 AM
    good morning! So when can we expect to see the updated version with the xtra goodies? That's the one i'm waiting on. I tried to check your website for updates, but it was a tad bit confusing to me
    02-17-10 09:06 AM
    Any chance of adding a weather slot?
    02-17-10 09:11 AM
    The link for the one with banner, transparency and transitions seems to be dead

02-21-10 04:18 PM
    Subscribing to this thread to see if it will work on my 8530.
    02-21-10 04:43 PM
    The link for the one with banner, transparency and transitions seems to be dead

Sorry, checked the link and it was wrong, fixed and it should be working now. Thanks for pointing it out!
    02-21-10 10:13 PM
    Hey!!! Nice theme i love it!!! Thanx!
    02-22-10 02:53 PM
    Can u fix the sound profile icon please? When u lock it, it changes size.
    So basicly leave everything the same, no trasionts, no transparent, etc etc. Juss please fix the icon, it agravtes me lol. Thank you
    02-22-10 03:01 PM
    I've tried working on it, but when I change the font size to be the same on the home and lock screen it changes the sound profile icon. Gonna take a little more trying! Thanks
    02-23-10 08:57 AM
    I suppose getting a true circular scroll is impossible (think Pyont)? Love the theme, but have to use an earlier version because the jump-back thing it does now is annoying.
    02-26-10 04:56 PM
    Ok, here you go! I've made lots of revisions on this theme, so if you feel the need you can definitely donate to my paypal [email protected] Here's the Banner, no transitions, no transparency, fixed call, and fixed app name. Enjoy!
    Fixed stock scroll
    Nice! This version is my favorite. Can you add a weather slot at the right corner just below the top banner?
    02-27-10 07:51 AM
    May i ask how I access these once installed, I have downloaded OTA from the link above on my bld 9700, they install ok, the theme apears in the applications list under options, but i cannot select the theme from the theme menu,

previous themes have always installed and have been selectable in the theme menu.

Rob
    02-27-10 05:25 PM
    Just noticed that this theme also has a bug where it does not show the red star for newly-arrived messages.
    03-17-10 09:36 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD