This is basically a stock theme except you have 10 scrolling home screen icons. Also, I incorporated transitions and transparent menus in. Hope you guy enjoy it. Feel free to visit my site and donate!
    Scrolling OTA

OTA No Transitions.

Last edited by Scoot05RedSS; 02-14-10 at 04:34 PM.
    02-14-10 02:09 AM
    Screenshots?
    02-14-10 03:04 AM
    Updated with screenshots!
    02-14-10 08:24 AM
    Can u make one without transitions? Ty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 04:12 PM
    Ty for the no transitions. But can you make a version with the dock background like the stock theme? And can u make the scrolling stop when it gets to the end. Instead of going back to the front automatic?? Thank you so much

02-14-10 04:56 PM
    And if u did what I asked you to do in the last comment, this theme would be perfecttt.

02-14-10 05:04 PM
    could you tell me here or by PM, how to make the "menues" backgrund, transparent ?

i was about to make a thread requesting links for themes (paid or free) with menues like yours (there is one paid theme, finesse, with it, but i dont like the homescreen movable dock that much :P )

pd: if you cant tell me, i would be happy if you made a theme like this (transitions prefered), but with stock font. If you have the time, one with doble row icons (10 icons home screen), would be even better :P
    02-14-10 05:04 PM
    Could you kindly make a version with no transitions and with the dock background juss like in the stock zen theme. And can u make the dock scrolling stop at the end, instead of going back to the beginning automacticlly. Thanks a bunch.

02-14-10 05:51 PM
    I really like this theme. The transitions are awesome!

I would like to see a version with regular fonts and where the dock ends at the end as well.
    02-14-10 06:57 PM
    Make a version were the dock ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please

02-14-10 07:23 PM
    Guys, I will work on the dock ending tonight after work, as for the regular fonts, those are the default in Theme Studio, the default on BB's. Check back soon!
    02-15-10 08:26 AM
    02-15-10 08:33 AM
    hey scoot,
    the font is the default?
    thank you
    02-15-10 08:56 AM
    Hey, in the screenshots it isn't because on my phone I have it set to BBCasual, but in theme studio, its set to Alpha Sans, Default. Change the font on your phone. Hope that helps!

02-15-10 09:00 AM
    Hey Scoot this looks nice! Does it have hotkeys?

02-15-10 09:39 AM
    No he asked for it to be basically default, I'm currently working on a version with kotkey, weather slot in banner, and other customizations! Stay tuned!!

02-15-10 09:48 AM
    Great! You made the scroll stop . But now can u juss make the dock have the see threw dark background? Juss like on the banner were the clock and stuff is? Thanks you

Last edited by JacobbG91; 02-15-10 at 09:52 AM.
    02-15-10 09:49 AM
    Ok, I'll have to work on the SVG to add that to the theme. That's something I can't do until I get home. So I'll work on it late tonight and should have it up for tomorrow! Thanks and remember guys, donations are appreciated!
    02-15-10 10:31 AM
    nice theme! looking forward to future updates. i noticed today that when scrolling over applications with longer names, ie. Blackberry Messenger, the text cuts off at "Blackberry Messeng..." can you address this in your next update as well?
    02-15-10 10:35 AM
    Thanks for pointing that out, and I sure will address that as well! Thanks!
    02-15-10 10:38 AM
    Thanks for pointing that out, and I sure will address that as well! Thanks!
    great thanks! another interest of mine for this theme would also be a hidden today. thanks for the considersation.
    02-15-10 10:54 AM
    No he asked for it to be basically default, I'm currently working on a version with kotkey, weather slot in banner, and other customizations! Stay tuned!!

Ok thanks! I can't wait I'm really loving this one...and I like the bottom transparent just as it is now, looks better with wallpapers imo...so if its not too much to ask if u do a version with a dark bottom dock, will you also keep the transparent dock as an option?
    I know your extremely busy so I really appreciate ur hard wk and effort. When I get paid n a couple of wks a donation will be made. Will keep my eyes posted to this thread for the updated version, your themes are the best

02-15-10 11:27 AM
    I'm loving this theme , but have one lil request , on the "active call" screen can you move MY NUMBER down because I have numbers saved with extensions and they overlap with my number

02-15-10 01:23 PM
    Great! You made the scroll stop . But now can u juss make the dock have the see threw dark background? Juss like on the banner were the clock and stuff is? Thanks you

I agree, with the dark banner behind the icon dock (like stock precision) would look super sweet!
    02-15-10 07:15 PM
    I hope u make that version with the background on the dock by the morning! Ill be looking forward to it

02-15-10 11:28 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD