Hi everyone

I got the BlackBerry 9700 a couple of weeks ago, and I need a new theme!

So far I've only been using the default one, which is a little boring and dull to say the least!

I've been trying to figure out how to use another one, but I'm really confused. What do I have to do/download?

I've downloaded applications such as Facebook, but I don't know what to do about the themes?

Could someone please post a few free ones that are free and easy to download and use?

Many thanks!
    12-31-09 04:58 PM
    Just download one of the themes from this forum. Then go to Options then Themes, then select the new one you just downloaded and it will be activated.
    12-31-09 05:00 PM
    Where do I find the free themes on this forum?
    12-31-09 05:02 PM
    Well, here is one http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/be...9700-a-396646/
    Just open it on your phone's browser and click on on of the OTA links. If you don't like that one just browse through http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/
    12-31-09 05:12 PM
    in the title of the thread it will say either premium or free. they also have themes in the CB store (some are free and some are pay). You can also get a lot of themes right from you bb in app world. they are mostly pay but there are a few for free.

if you are using your bb just click on the theme you want and use the link that says "ota" in it. it will download the theme directly to your bb.

always do a battery pull after you install a theme BUT make sure you don't have any unread messages before you activate the new theme.

there are tons to choose from - have fun!
    12-31-09 05:29 PM
    Thanks for your replies! I'll have a look now

What do you mean by a battery pull?
    12-31-09 05:38 PM
    Thanks for your replies! I'll have a look now

What do you mean by a battery pull?
    Battery pull is a Reset. U take out the battery while the phone is on. If u have an application like Quick pull u could use that either.
    01-01-10 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD