I always try to push the limitations of theme building, I've learned so much along the way. Now I present to you... "XMB"

Why, you ask? Because my hands are on a PS3 remote if they're not on my BlackBerry. This is the closest anyone's ever going to get to the Playstation 3's XMB menu, guaranteed. And best of all, absolutely zero lag exists! So go on, try it for yourself, I promise you won't be disappointed

This picture REALLY doesn't do it any justice...

This is XMB and will be finished in a few days time, you may stop drooling now. So far, the first 3 tabs are done (Home, Communication, Media), which you can check out in the preview. The remaining tabs are Browser, Productivity, Games, Favourites, and Settings. Here is what each tab will contain:

Browser - launches the Browser, will not contain anything.
    Productivity - Calendar, Clock, MemoPad, Tasks, Calculator
    Games - Brickbreaker, Wordmole
    Favourites - This is a tab you can customize, it will contain any 6 apps of your choice. You will need to place these apps in slots #1 - #6.
    Settings - Manage Connections, Options

Download XMB Preview HERE

I've attached the wallpaper to this post, so please don't ask for it.
    02-25-10 03:40 AM
    wow, i myself is a big ps3 fan cant wait to buy your theme. Will it by any chance have a QL shortcut/SMS shortcut like your Onixia?
    02-25-10 03:53 AM
    Of course it will, that's pretty much a standard! =D
    02-25-10 03:54 AM
    how about a weather slot
    02-25-10 03:59 AM
    Probably not, I can imagine it won't look too flush with the concept of the theme. But anything can happen
    02-25-10 04:08 AM
    i tried it on my tour, it doesnt function well..the tab that's on the right doesnt show any icons so you dont know which one is highlighted..the next few tabs to the left dont show anything..but the communications, media, and lock/power tab work fine.
    02-25-10 04:54 PM
    If you read the description, it's a half-finished preview... It's meant to show you how it functions, so only the first 3 tabs work SO FAR.

- Vince

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 04:59 PM
    Very cool! No Xbox 360 love, huh...haha! =P
    02-25-10 07:18 PM
    Pretty ballin, can't wait to see the finished product
    02-25-10 07:29 PM
    Very cool! No Xbox 360 love, huh...haha! =P
    I would if I actually used one. For now, I have no idea what it looks like haha
    02-25-10 07:29 PM
    hey vince this is tight i really like this i will also get this when its released,thanks 4 the preview.
    02-25-10 07:49 PM
    hey vince this is tight i really like this i will also get this when its released,thanks 4 the preview.
    You're welcome. I myself can't wait til it's done =)
    02-25-10 08:12 PM
    is this gonna be free when its complete?
    02-25-10 08:23 PM
    No, that is not the plan. I am however planning to put something together for free for my next one.
    02-25-10 08:24 PM
    That Sucks , lol
    02-25-10 09:52 PM
    It will be worth the price tag, I promise you.
    02-25-10 10:03 PM
    Wow this is pretty cool. I don't know if I totally like the way its set up, BUT it already runs really smooth and the animations look great. Very appealing to the eye too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD