U need the paid v of BerryWeather2 to get the temp icon on ur HS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh okay, that explains it! Thanks for the quick response flybabyroxy..
    08-09-10 08:16 PM
    I'm sorry, but I think this theme is my lease favorite of all. I was hoping that your next theme would be awesome. This doesn't even have a standard weather slot, and the icon text is to small. The best part is the pinstripe backgrounds. Macdaddy seems to be the best in my opinion, nice larger size icons that are colorful, not just two colors. Berryfresh is nice as well with larger icons and text. Berrygreen and Berrybliss are nice too but would be even better with the larger icon size. Nice try though but not for me. :-(
    08-09-10 10:00 PM
    FYI To anyone having error messages on their 9630 tour like i did especially trying to connect the internet. I had to downgrade my 5.0 OS to 5.0.0.419 only and all themes work flawlessly now. But they are worth it.
    08-09-10 10:11 PM
    I'm sorry, but I think this theme is my lease favorite of all. I was hoping that your next theme would be awesome. This doesn't even have a standard weather slot, and the icon text is to small. The best part is the pinstripe backgrounds. Macdaddy seems to be the best in my opinion, nice larger size icons that are colorful, not just two colors. Berryfresh is nice as well with larger icons and text. Berrygreen and Berrybliss are nice too but would be even better with the larger icon size. Nice try though but not for me. :-(
    Weather slot version is to come yet. Font size is never messed with in any of my themes. I leave that default on theme maker because I know users have difference fonts that they use and thus, I leave it alone.

and.. I make themes for my own personal use.. I make them to how I like em.. many times, I share the theme with CB. Its funny cause I have yet to make a theme with the sole purpose of making the entire community happy. Ill keep sharing the themes I make, but its simply cause I made it.. so why not share it. Thanks!
    08-10-10 12:28 AM
    When I go into Options>Screen/Keyboard, a font size setting of 9 and up work just fine. A font size setting of 8 and below get cut off in message screens and also cuts off the yellow ball icon at the bottom. I think 8 is the default so I'm surprised the default gets cut off. I don't have this issue on any other themes that I use. While it is a bit bothersome, it isn't keeping me from using this theme by any means. I may just have to wait and use it when I update my OS to the .714 like you said. I'm currently on OS 5.0.0.624. Still not sure why upgrading to that one would make a difference? Maybe someone can explain that to me. Am I the only person having this issue?
    The standard size is 9 on any blackberry. I use size 8 and I have no problem. Im one to always change OS's and have noticed that certain features of a theme are different from OS to OS. on .714 I havent had the issues you're talking about. Hope that makes some sense...
    08-10-10 12:29 AM
    this is an awesome theme! Thanks daniel!!!!!!!
    08-10-10 12:47 AM
    PM me iw/ ur email addy f u want any of my walls

Sorry for being a n00b, but what are the apps that show the temp and the battery metter up there? And how to be configured that way? Thanks, it look cool!

LE: I have the paid version of berrymeter and berryweather, what are the options to have them show up on homescreen like in your pics?! Sorry if it sounds silly, I'm a 4 day old berry user
    Last edited by mi3x; 08-10-10 at 01:31 AM.
    08-10-10 12:50 AM

08-10-10 02:12 AM

08-11-10 08:50 AM
    Wonderful themes they all are!!!
    Do you have any without the Hidden Today?
    08-11-10 10:04 AM
    Wonderful themes they all are!!!
    Do you have any without the Hidden Today?
    thank you!! more to come for sure!
    08-13-10 07:34 AM
    thank you!! more to come for sure!
    Will you still be adding a weather slot to this theme?
    08-13-10 07:51 AM
    Will you still be adding a weather slot to this theme?
    yes I will.. Be on the look out..
    08-14-10 05:57 AM
    Been using ur themes since 8900. But now I have 9700 and ur themes seem to give an error mesg when I go to use browser. Have to keep wiping device or delete theme. What gives?

08-14-10 09:02 AM
    Been using ur themes since 8900. But now I have 9700 and ur themes seem to give an error mesg when I go to use browser. Have to keep wiping device or delete theme. What gives?

which themes are you referring to?
    08-14-10 09:08 AM
    Wow that's strange. Which OS r u running? I also had the 8900 and now the 9700 on .714 and I use all of Danny's themes w/ no issues at all

08-15-10 12:38 PM
    Same here, on 9700, using and loves Danny's themes with NO issues at all!

08-15-10 07:06 PM
    Any chance of this theme for those of us still running 4.6.1? I love the look of this theme! I would love to try it!

08-16-10 10:02 AM
    I am just finally getting a grip on the theme thing..where is the hidden icon and how do you access it? I always enjoy having my weather icon on the top so I can see it... I use berryweather or whatever they are calling it now..thanks...oh and the hot keys...any way to change those or add to them? THANKS for such an awesome looking theme...AND one I can read...LOL
    08-16-10 10:28 AM
    Can you give me a step by step procedure to change a theme? I am a iphone converter and i am lost...
    08-16-10 10:35 AM
    Red is my favorite color I am also a redhead and my car is red. HA ! my license plate is XTRARED and did I say it is my favorite color LOL

this theme is AWESOME thanks so much
    08-16-10 08:08 PM
    Red is my favorite color I am also a redhead and my car is red. HA ! my license plate is XTRARED and did I say it is my favorite color LOL

this theme is AWESOME thanks so much
    OMG.. best comment of the week thanks!
    08-16-10 08:10 PM
    For those of you experience the problem referenced in the subject line using these themes-- you are not alone -- but the problem doesn't occur for everybody (which means it's probably not caused per se by the theme, the theme merely triggers the issue); still, terribly annoying.

If you want a work-around to use while greater minds figure this out, check out my post here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showpos...&postcount=269

If you follow the instructions in the last bullet of that post, you should have a 'workable' work-around for now.
    08-17-10 04:48 PM
    Looking for it ; )

08-17-10 06:18 PM
    I upgraded my OS and had the same problem. Use OS 5.0.0.419 and all themes work flawlessly. No internet connect problems.
    08-17-10 09:13 PM
104 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD