Whos that on the pic? Just not "our" "queen"?
    Apparently...your reason for asking is?
    09-19-10 10:41 PM
    Awesome theme. Very....perfect. (hope Cami doesn't read this, I just told her I'd stick to one of her themes for a while....)

I bring you not 1, not 2, but 3 screenshots..... now, how bout a "no today" version for your new buddy?

*walks right past this...*

lol....
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 09-20-10 at 01:40 AM.
    09-19-10 10:42 PM
    I was just sitting here wondering why in the world someone would feel the need to ask for a weather slot...Lol!

Alpha great, super fantastic theme! If you do happen to make any changes, user defined fonts would be awesome. Right now if the font is set to 6, the date is cut off in messages. No biggie tho, will definitely be using this one. Thank u sooooooo much for making this for free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah its a bug in theme builder where if you change the cursor (color or to a custom image) it messes with the date font. So you have to resize it to a much smaller font to avoid the cut off for people like us that like tiny.................lol. Im sure hed love to fix that.
    09-19-10 10:49 PM
    Awesome job!!! I absolutely love it!!

09-20-10 12:21 AM
    I wish I had the app to post screen shots! I'm not that savvy! But your work is AWESOME! Thanks so much!

09-20-10 12:57 AM
    wow this theme is so freaking close to perfect, but on 5.0.405 the weather slots are too small for the icon to update.. I've been holding out on .405 but any one know if that issue is fixed on .602 or .862??? please let me know...

but that's no fault of yours alpha, the customization abilities of this theme are extremely impressive being able to turn off entire docks, etc...

and I just love everything else including all the hotkeys! I hate to be the person cami makes fun of but since you're including all those a profiles one would be awesome on future themes, lol... and btw what's up with all the hilarious grasshopper photos between you and cami? lmao @ that and cami offering for alpha to fix certain things, ahhahahaha...

and please, please anyone on a 9700 using .602 or .862 remember to let me know if your weather slot updates cuz if so that alone will be worth it to upgrade... I'm still using this theme even without the icon updating but would love to know...
    09-20-10 01:30 AM
    wow this theme is so freaking close to perfect, but on 5.0.405 the weather slots are too small for the icon to update.. I've been holding out on .405 but any one know if that issue is fixed on .602 or .862??? please let me know...

but that's no fault of yours alpha, the customization abilities of this theme are extremely impressive being able to turn off entire docks, etc...

and I just love everything else including all the hotkeys! I hate to be the person cami makes fun of but since you're including all those a profiles one would be awesome on future themes, lol... and btw what's up with all the hilarious grasshopper photos between you and cami? lmao @ that and cami offering for alpha to fix certain things, ahhahahaha...

and please, please anyone on a 9700 using .602 or .862 remember to let me know if your weather slot updates cuz if so that alone will be worth it to upgrade... I'm still using this theme even without the icon updating but would love to know...
    lol i kept telling him "....." and hed say wtf is that and i said "im giving you crickets." Lol then i said next time someone asks me for something i already addressed im posting a picture of crickets. lol.

and yes he may go fix that now. lmao.

xoxo

Queen Nothing.
    09-20-10 01:36 AM
    Ok.....so many responses that I can't single them out. I am so honored and flattered. Thank all of you for your kindness. I took some advice from the feedback and updated this to include a profiles hotkey and corrected the date size issue. Thank you all so much for your feedback and for posting screen shots...nothing flatters me more. I get very humbled when you do.

I wanna take the time to shout out Devan @ mybbota.com. The customer service is amazing and he really spent the time with me to address any and all issues. If you theme.......look there for your needs. PM me (or Cami apparently ) with questions
    Last edited by alphakoi; 09-20-10 at 02:39 PM.
    09-20-10 02:50 AM
    *walks right past this...*

lol....

.....whoopsie......
    09-20-10 02:27 PM
    Your wifi signal strength is not feeding into the signal strength. It is actually sitting smack on top of the UMA indicator
    09-20-10 02:57 PM
    Your wifi signal strength is not feeding into the signal strength. It is actually sitting smack on top of the UMA indicator
    Odd......first Ive heard of this issue.......anyone else seeing this problem??? PM me a screen shot. Ill see about troubleshooting this. Thanks for the heads up
    09-20-10 03:02 PM
    Odd......first Ive heard of this issue.......anyone else seeing this problem??? PM me a screen shot. Ill see about troubleshooting this. Thanks for the heads up
    [IMG][/IMG]

I don't see it , atleast on mine...
    09-20-10 07:40 PM
    Sometimes we forget where we toss stuff around like the wifi meter....I think he's looking into it and should update it soon.

....Lmfao.

09-21-10 01:53 AM
    Good catch........totally a mindslip....updated and current...thanks a bunch for the good feedback. Hope you like the theme
    Sometimes we forget where we toss stuff around like the wifi meter....I think he's looking into it and should update it soon.
    ....Lmfao.

As you all may have noticed....apparently i have a manager now...im a rockstar (NOT)
    09-21-10 02:03 AM
    Awwwwe I upgraded from real ones to a silver one! You love me you really love me! *bows* lmao.

09-21-10 02:06 AM
    Very nice theme, gotta love the customise-options =)
    Thanks for sharing

09-21-10 03:33 AM
    I love the theme. Minimal but able to get at everything I need when I need it. GREAT work Alpha!

One minor thing. Is there any way to get more contrast in the menu selection. When I open the menu the selected item is in black with a highlight. When outside it is hard to see which item is selected. Could the selected item be in black with a white background similar to the message list? Just a thought.

This is now my favorite theme.

09-21-10 05:09 AM
    Thanks so much Alphakoi! Great theme and keep it up. I am just trying to help out where I can.
    09-21-10 05:59 AM
    09-23-10 02:38 AM
    Hi,

After testing tons of themes, this one is really the best I've used.
    Can't thank you enought, but:

I have one question:
    When I lock my BB, the wallpaper switch from my custom wallpaper to your default wallpaper of the theme (grey with the lake).
    It's the same with or without "wallpaper changer" installed.

Is there a way to have the current wallpaper displayed when BB is locked instead ?
    Or is it a problem only with my BB, as nobody on this thread speaks of this problem
    09-29-10 09:46 AM
    Could you make a hotkey for uber twitter because "t" isn't working for it. TIA
    updated per your request.....i have ubertwitter now so itll be a regular hotkey for me going forward. thanks for the feedback and inspiration
    Hi,

After testing tons of themes, this one is really the best I've used.
    Can't thank you enought, but:

I have one question:
    When I lock my BB, the wallpaper switch from my custom wallpaper to your default wallpaper of the theme (grey with the lake).
    It's the same with or without "wallpaper changer" installed.

Is there a way to have the current wallpaper displayed when BB is locked instead ?
    Or is it a problem only with my BB, as nobody on this thread speaks of this problem
    i reset the lockscreen to default prior to this new update......so this should be resolved. download and let me know. if its resolved....post a screenshot if not let me know and ill see what can be done. thank you for the compliments

enjoy the new update everyone...keep the feedback coming please thank you
    09-29-10 02:10 PM
    Can you make the two slots on the clock bar bigger so that they change with their status? (Weather and live messenger)

09-29-10 03:15 PM
    I wish I had the app to post screen shots! I'm not that savvy! But your work is AWESOME! Thanks so much!

Use Capture it. Workt great. Alphakoi advised it to me.

09-29-10 03:19 PM
    This is hilarious!!!! Lmao!

09-29-10 03:56 PM
    Can you make the two slots on the clock bar bigger so that they change with their status? (Weather and live messenger)

He would have to rebuild the entire dock. I hope that "bug" gets fixed...it sucks for us.

09-29-10 07:54 PM
77 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD