** UPDATED to Version 1.6 **
    Fixed Lockscreen issue, added ubertwitter hotkey, changed call screen
    Origin of SIMPLE : Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Medieval Latin simplus First Known Use: 13th century

Simplus - a simple, minimal, clean & professional theme that is minimal to display any user defined wallpaper that features a homescreen with 2 hidden docks and a CB wallpaper changer button BUT the homescreen is completely customizable because you can toggle OFF/ON any or all of those elements. This theme has a hidden today feature and I know some of you like this and some dont.....majority wins here (not to mention I use it).

I still may be the only theme developer to include a dedicated button for the Crackberry Wallpaper Changer app in my theme (you have to have it downloaded for it to work)....if you haven't checked that out.....you should. AMAZING....GO HERE TO CHECK IT OUT...best app I have.

Hotkeys are added to help kill the appscreen (if you know my style you know i HATE the appscreen). There aren't going to be many changes necessary to this theme because its so adjustable to your needs, however....if you post a screenshot and give me some feedback i am open to the notion. Thank you all for taking the time to look at my work and as always....enjoy a free theme from a developer who gives back to the community (paying it forward). - Alphakoi

* OTA *
    Simplus

* Hot Keys *

F = facebook
    T = twitter
    U = ubertwitter
    SPACEBAR = quicklaunch
    $ = SMS/MMS
    0 = Profiles
    ALT-P (@) = pictures

* TOGGLE KEYS *
    [ALT-O] or + TOGGLE ON top hidden dock
    [ALT-I] or - to TOGGLE OFF top hidden dock
    [ALT-A] or * to TOGGLE ON bottom hidden dock
    [ALT-Q] or # to TOGGLE OFF bottom hidden dock
    [ALT-B] or ! to TOGGLE ON CB wallpaper changer program
    [ALT-V] or ? to TOGGLE OFF CB wallpaper changer program

* Navigation *
    From the homescreen banner (either user defined icon)....
    scroll DOWN to pull the bottom hidden dock up and then
    scroll UP to push the bottom hidden dock down
    OR
    scroll UP to highlight the screen THEN click the highlighted screen to activate the CB wallpaper program and change your wallpaper on the fly
    then
    scroll UP to pull the top hidden dock down and then
    scroll DOWN to push the top hidden dock back up
    Additionally, the numbers on the poster at the top of this thread correspond to the icon slots on the appscreen...place them in that order to adjust the icons to where you want them

Theme Notes
    This is an OS 5.0 release and as with any new theme please perform a battery pull after downloading. I got nostalgic with this one and used OS 5.0 icons as a way of saying goodbye with the pending OS6.
    ** Please note** I am using photobucket posted pictures. If there is any issue regarding these photos do not hesitate to contact me. thank you

Donations
    If you enjoy this and want to help a single father out, please donate so I can add to my son's college fund. Anything donated goes directly to him. This isn't a ploy or a rouse, I just am doing everything I can on a meager salary. If you do not donate I still hope you enjoy this and give back to our CB community. Please give me feedback (good or not) and/or post a screenshot if you download this theme. Thank you so much

Last edited by alphakoi; 09-29-10 at 02:05 PM.
    09-19-10 02:02 AM
    Love your themes,thank you soooooooooooooo much...
    09-19-10 02:50 AM
    Oh, thanks! Going to load it!
    09-19-10 02:52 AM
    Could i get a weather slot? maybe a hotkey for profiles? tx.
    09-19-10 03:01 AM
    Very well made theme. Great job as always!
    09-19-10 09:13 AM
    Very nice sir, great work!
    09-19-10 09:34 AM
    I totally agree with Cami... with that, this theme would be an absolute awesomeness...but as for now this is my favorite theme of all !! great job,
    thx.

chris
    09-19-10 10:30 AM
    I totally agree with Cami... with that, this theme would be an absolute awesomeness...but as for now this is my favorite theme of all !! great job,
    thx.

chris
    You do see the weather slots right?? In the banner.
    09-19-10 10:53 AM
    Looks very good. thx for sharing!
    09-19-10 11:22 AM
    My fave themer strikes again. Nice work
    09-19-10 01:06 PM
    Love your themes,thank you soooooooooooooo much...
    thank you sooooooooooooooooo much
    Oh, thanks! Going to load it!
    awesome.....let me know what you think (screen shot cough cough)
    09-19-10 01:14 PM
    09-19-10 01:15 PM
    Very well made theme. Great job as always!
    PMing you....my reply is too long but thank you Andy
    Anyway to make this for the 9000? I love this theme so much!!
    flattery..........yes i will
    Very nice sir, great work!
    thank you. you rock....can my man get a screen shot ??
    thx.

chris
    what andy said is true...located in the banner. Im glad its your fav theme makes my day

My fave themer strikes again. Nice work
    im all blushing. thank you
    Last edited by alphakoi; 09-19-10 at 01:21 PM.
    09-19-10 01:19 PM
    Great Job! Enjoying it, as it is fun, practical and the functionality is great. Thanks again. Thanks for the small footprint. Anytime Cami and Andy says it great you know its true. V!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 01:24 PM
    Quick question. How do you move the top banner to the bottom?
    09-19-10 03:20 PM
    thx.

chris
    lol i was totally kidding. i put my weather in one of the first two icons on the homescreen.
    09-19-10 06:57 PM
    Awesome Job on this Alpha! I almost switched from one of my own designs here just to try this out lol.
    09-19-10 07:28 PM
    lol i was totally kidding. i put my weather in one of the first two icons on the homescreen.
    I was just sitting here wondering why in the world someone would feel the need to ask for a weather slot...Lol!

Alpha great, super fantastic theme! If you do happen to make any changes, user defined fonts would be awesome. Right now if the font is set to 6, the date is cut off in messages. No biggie tho, will definitely be using this one. Thank u sooooooo much for making this for free

09-19-10 07:49 PM
    My Screenie:

Last edited by Iluvbb; 09-19-10 at 09:39 PM.
    09-19-10 08:35 PM
    Could you make a hotkey for uber twitter because "t" isn't working for it. TIA

09-19-10 08:36 PM
    no, a weather slot on the screen. would be sweet. the 2 slots I am using for BBM, and Email... Things I use the most. but the profile shortcut wold be really awesome.
    09-19-10 08:38 PM
    Awesome theme. Very....perfect. (hope Cami doesn't read this, I just told her I'd stick to one of her themes for a while....)

I bring you not 1, not 2, but 3 screenshots..... now, how bout a "no today" version for your new buddy?

09-19-10 08:57 PM
    awesomee theme,one of my fave theme.one question tho,am i the only one who experiencing slow movement on highlighting the icons on top and bottom docks?cheers.ps: i did battery pull after downloading..
    09-19-10 10:16 PM
    Origin of SIMPLE : Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Medieval Latin simplus First Known Use: 13th century

Simplus - a simple, minimal, clean & professional theme that is minimal to display any user defined wallpaper that features a homescreen with 2 hidden docks and a CB wallpaper changer button BUT the homescreen is completely customizable because you can toggle OFF/ON any or all of those elements. This theme has a hidden today feature and I know some of you like this and some dont.....majority wins here (not to mention I use it).

I still may be the only theme developer to include a dedicated button for the Crackberry Wallpaper Changer app in my theme (you have to have it downloaded for it to work)....if you haven't checked that out.....you should. AMAZING....GO HERE TO CHECK IT OUT...best app I have.

Hotkeys are added to help kill the appscreen (if you know my style you know i HATE the appscreen). There aren't going to be many changes necessary to this theme because its so adjustable to your needs, however....if you post a screenshot and give me some feedback i am open to the notion. Thank you all for taking the time to look at my work and as always....enjoy a free theme from a developer who gives back to the community (paying it forward). - Alphakoi

* Hot Keys *

F = facebook
    T = twitter
    SPACEBAR = quicklaunch
    $ = SMS/MMS
    ALT-P (@) = pictures

* TOGGLE KEYS *
    [ALT-O] or + TOGGLE ON top hidden dock
    [ALT-I] or - to TOGGLE OFF top hidden dock
    [ALT-A] or * to TOGGLE ON bottom hidden dock
    [ALT-Q] or # to TOGGLE OFF bottom hidden dock
    [ALT-B] or ! to TOGGLE ON CB wallpaper changer program
    [ALT-V] or ? to TOGGLE OFF CB wallpaper changer program

* Navigation *
    From the homescreen banner (either user defined icon)....
    scroll DOWN to pull the bottom hidden dock up and then
    scroll UP to push the bottom hidden dock down
    OR
    scroll UP to highlight the screen THEN click the highlighted screen to activate the CB wallpaper program and change your wallpaper on the fly
    then
    scroll UP to pull the top hidden dock down and then
    scroll DOWN to push the top hidden dock back up

Theme Notes
    This is an OS 5.0 release and as with any new theme please perform a battery pull after downloading. I got nostalgic with this one and used OS 5.0 icons as a way of saying goodbye with the pending OS6.
    ** Please note** I am using photobucket posted pictures. If there is any issue regarding these photos do not hesitate to contact me. thank you

Donations
    If you enjoy this and want to help a single father out, please donate so I can add to my son's college fund. Anything donated goes directly to him. This isn't a ploy or a rouse, I just am doing everything I can on a meager salary. If you do not donate I still hope you enjoy this and give back to our CB community. Please give me feedback (good or not) and/or post a screenshot if you download this theme. Thank you so much

Whos that on the pic? Just not "our" "queen"?
    09-19-10 10:25 PM
    09-19-10 10:33 PM
77 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD