could someone please tell me what a "Today plus" theme is? Also, what is "stop turning" on a theme?

Thanks so much
    Happy Holidays
    12-22-09 02:30 AM
    "Today plus" means your calendar and msgs are displayed on your home screen. If it's a "hidden today or today plus" that means it only shows when you scroll over the calendar or msgs icon.

As for "stop turning", I would assume it has to do with Storm themes, as they are the only devices that support landscape and portrait mode.

Hope that helps!
    12-22-09 03:04 AM
    so basically, (let me see if I have it)

1. A today theme always has the calendar on the screen

2. A today plus theme has the calendar AND the actual messages that you can read on the homescreen

3. A hidden today has the calendar, but you only see it when you hover over it with the cursor

...same for the hidden today plus, you only see the calendar and msgs when u hover over

(I have to ask , so many may read this...I have a new puter, getting used to Windows 7, I did google and ask elsewhere. ....when I click my links, i.e. when opening this reply in my email, the IE8 window does not open fully??

I have tried dragging it with control, then closing with the shift key, then immediately opening...any ideas??? thx--thanks for the little aside)
    12-22-09 03:28 AM
    Hah! You explained it way more completely than I did. Nicely done.

As for the IE question, I have no clue, sorry!
    12-22-09 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD