May I request a theme!?

I would really like no weather icon, the shaded background behind the 6 icons (like the default OS 5.0 themes, and hidden today in the first icon spot (rather than in one of the middle icons 2-4). So pretty much the stock default with the hidden today calendar in the first icon slot.

Thanks!
    See whether this is any good for you .... Hidden today calendar (1st icon)...
    Please note that I havent tested this theme!

Please find attached the files ... Hope you like it
    12-03-09 07:23 AM
    Thank you ST79 for this theme. My Bold 9700 is complete.. and can only get better with your next updates on this theme. Just wanted to share with everyone my screenie by using your theme. I only modified the wallpaper by using photoshop to have a dark band at the bottom row to make it looks like Precision Zen theme.

12-04-09 02:20 PM
    See whether this is any good for you .... Hidden today calendar (1st icon)...
    Please note that I havent tested this theme!

Please find attached the files ... Hope you like it
    Hey ST79, the theme looks great but its missing the shaded background behind the bottom icons as in the post above this one (I know he modified his wallpaper though). Would it be possible to add that? And one other thing, does the theme honor the size font selected in the options or is it hard coded to be a certain size. I keep trying to change the font size (Battery pulls and all) and can't get the font to change sizes? All I'm looking for is the absolute stock 5.0 precision theme with the hidden today. Would you be willing to take another stab at it? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 09:45 AM
    Also, can you implement a shortcut key (spacebar) to launch QuickLaunch app??
    I second this request
    12-06-09 02:17 AM
    Thank you ST79 for this theme. My Bold 9700 is complete.. and can only get better with your next updates on this theme. Just wanted to share with everyone my screenie by using your theme. I only modified the wallpaper by using photoshop to have a dark band at the bottom row to make it looks like Precision Zen theme.

This is the perfect theme for me. With so many being posted on this thread which one is it ?
    Is this a hidden calendar as would like mine showing all the time and it there any way to use the real estate a bit more? Seems to truncate the description of the calendar item to show the location but so much more of the screen could be used.

Cheers
    Last edited by gr4z; 12-06-09 at 04:22 AM.
    12-06-09 04:16 AM
    This is the perfect theme for me. With so many being posted on this thread which one is it ?
    Is this a hidden calendar as would like mine showing all the time and it there any way to use the real estate a bit more? Seems to truncate the description of the calendar item to show the location but so much more of the screen could be used.

Cheers
    See post #4 with the link to download the .zip file. This is a hidden calendar version btw.
    12-06-09 09:14 AM
    You are welcome Thank you for the good words
    12-07-09 06:44 AM
    thank you st79 can we i get a non hidden calendar with weather slot and the black background for dock icons like above.

Thanks
    12-07-09 08:12 AM
    thank you st79 can we i get a non hidden calendar with weather slot and the black background for dock icons like above.

Thanks
    I will make a regular today theme with weather slot later ... But, I dont know how to create the transparent bottom banner
    12-07-09 08:53 AM
    Lycafe help him with the lower transparent dock.
    That would be awesome.

Thank you ST79
    12-07-09 09:48 AM
    Great themes .... how come you have not created one Today with Messages and Calendars with weather slot?
    12-07-09 09:53 AM
    I'll second that!
    12-07-09 10:41 AM

Thanks
    Regular Today (5 entries) with weather slot... Sorry no transparent bottom banner ...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/pr...t-free-380638/
    12-07-09 11:10 AM
    Great themes .... how come you have not created one Today with Messages and Calendars with weather slot?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...48#post4251648
    12-07-09 11:42 AM
    I would love to see all of these themes with the semi-transparent bottom dock like OS 5.0! If anyone who checks this thread has any know-how on the subject please post or PM ST79!
    12-07-09 11:56 AM
    Try sending j0hnnyRingo a PM and hopefully he can help.

This is his theme that is very similar: http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...n-plus-378128/
    12-07-09 12:18 PM
    How do I install these? (I'm a noob @ this)

I installed the filescout program but it just keeps seperating all the files
    12-09-09 10:43 PM
    I will make a regular today theme with weather slot later ... But, I dont know how to create the transparent bottom banner
    ST79, If you're still interested in adding the transparent bottom banner check:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/zen-374047/ by 360

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...itions-381665/ by GreyStealth

Both have the bottom banner! GreyStealth PM'd 360 yesterday and learned how to add the banner, so both should be able to help you.
    Last edited by tturner23; 12-10-09 at 07:07 AM.
    12-10-09 07:04 AM
    I read all of the threads and couldnt really tell what version was the latest - so these screen shots may not be your latest version. If so, I aologize, but there did not seem to be any theme version numers. I have a bold 9700 running the os5.0.330. I am using berryweather. Anyway, here are your test shots. I attached a zip file for you, didnt feel like finding a pic host. I read one of your posts requesting feedback from 9700 owners, again, the threads were a little confusing. The one this I noticed and its not in the screens is that on the hidden message preview, I had 3 entries but could not scroll or highlight an individual message. Once hovering over the message icon and once they are displayed, moving up to get into message on the screen would only go to the profile icon. Are they not selectable like the calandar entries???

Thanks, hope this helps you out. If you need more just contact me
    Last edited by timwlucas; 12-20-09 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Left out some info
    12-20-09 06:02 AM
    Hi ST79,

I like all the themes you have put up, but I am looking for something more simple. I was wondering if you'd be willing to make me a theme. I am looking for precision zen + 7 hidden today slots + no weather slot + no transitions. If you have the time for it, that'd be great. If not, I understand. Thanks!
    12-24-09 08:52 PM
    Hi ST79,

I like all the themes you have put up, but I am looking for something more simple. I was wondering if you'd be willing to make me a theme. I am looking for precision zen + 7 hidden today slots + no weather slot + no transitions. If you have the time for it, that'd be great. If not, I understand. Thanks!
    I dont mind making the theme for you. But the problem is that I dont have a 9700 to test it. Lot of people reported that there are font inconsistencies and problems with profile options being blacked out unless highlighted. Therefore I have stopped building themes as I dont have the means to test them. I had an 8900 but I gave it to my cousin...
    12-26-09 05:16 AM
    Will this work on a storm?
    12-26-09 11:50 AM
    Hey ST79!

Thank you for your hard work - especially since you are more or less shooting in the dark without a 9700 to test on! Great work - the community really appreciates it.

You have a 9000, right? This is a theme that I use on my 9000, but now that I have a 9700 I cannot find a suitable replacement for it.

Dimension Today Plus Redux

Specifically, I use the 2 message and 4 calendar version:
    OTA version

If you are able to make a 9700 version of this theme, I would GREATLY appreciate it. The original theme designer included some .thm files so I played around with them in the BB Theme Designer 5.0. Unfortunately, they aren't the ones for the 2 message/4 calendar version so I was not able to make much headway.

Thanks!
    calkenneth
    12-29-09 01:05 PM
    i need hide Messages
    01-31-10 08:36 AM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD