great job!! one thing that I noticed though are the system font is huge now. for instance, if i go to my messages, the date separator has a font of 12 or so. can you fix that please?
    Second that. (Using the 2nd icon calendar version BTW)

Also, could you make it so that when scrolling calendar entries on the hidden today, that the blue bar goes all the way across and highlights the entire span of a calendar entry title?

All in all though, great theme, LOVE the transitions.

And THX!
    Last edited by friedriceballer; 11-26-09 at 12:45 AM.
    11-26-09 12:41 AM
    ST.. The hidden today is awesome. This was my first try at non default themes,since my purchase
    In april ,just because u have default icons, which I prefer.

2 things, don't know whether they can be changed.

1) The scroll bar on calendar entries only covers halfway and is not full.

2) The. 6 icons at the bottom of homescreen, don't have a dark background
    Like the default theme has. If I have a multi colored wallpaper,
    the icons being white get Somewhat lost in the wallpaper.

But your work is too good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-26-09 07:54 AM
    ST.. The hidden today is awesome. This was my first try at non default themes,since my purchase
    In april ,just because u have default icons, which I prefer.

2 things, don't know whether they can be changed.

1) The scroll bar on calendar entries only covers halfway and is not full.

2) The. 6 icons at the bottom of homescreen, don't have a dark background
    Like the default theme has. If I have a multi colored wallpaper,
    the icons being white get Somewhat lost in the wallpaper.

But your work is too good.

Hi Rithesh,

Glad you like the theme.... See whether this is any good for you ...
    11-26-09 11:09 AM
    Hi Rithesh,

Is there any attachment? I can't see on the mobile site. I will check on desktop and let you know. BTW I forgot to mention that I am trying the theme on the 8900.

11-26-09 11:23 AM
    Is there any attachment? I can't see on the mobile site. I will check on desktop and let you know. BTW I forgot to mention that I am trying the theme on the 8900.

I have attached a zip file, with the alx/cod files. I noticed your device model from your profile...

11-26-09 11:26 AM
    Great theme ST, and thanks for sharing it

I was wondering if you could possibly incorporate the dark background for the 6 icons on the Home Screen for the 9700 version, as per your latest 8900 version?

Also I tend to have my Calendar in the 3rd icon slot on my Home Screen. Is it possible to amend this, but still keeping the half-screen blue highlight bars?

One final thing... I'm having a problem with the text in menu screen option highlight boxes getting 'cut off'. It happens on almost every menu, and I've attached a couple of pics to show what I mean...

Can anything be done to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
    11-26-09 06:50 PM
    Hi Rithesh,

A big thanks to you. Solved both the issues

Since I don't use weather, my 6th item is options and that works too
    11-27-09 02:31 AM

I was wondering if you could possibly incorporate the dark background for the 6 icons on the Home Screen for the 9700 version, as per your latest 8900 version?

Also I tend to have my Calendar in the 3rd icon slot on my Home Screen. Is it possible to amend this, but still keeping the half-screen blue highlight bars?

One final thing... I'm having a problem with the text in menu screen option highlight boxes getting 'cut off'. It happens on almost every menu, and I've attached a couple of pics to show what I mean...

Thanks in advance.
    Hi this isn't my thread but just thought I would post these as they may help...

There are 3 diff options available. They arent hidden todays but calendar fits really well and the weather icon is just a picture.

If anyone wants anything changed just give me a shout. They will work on both 8900 and 9700.
    11-27-09 02:51 AM
    A big thanks to you. Solved both the issues

Since I don't use weather, my 6th item is options and that works too
    You are welcome ... Glad you liked it!

11-27-09 04:44 AM
    11-27-09 06:34 AM

Thanks in advance.
    Glad you like the theme Phil... I have tried to fix font issue and update the theme. I couldn't keep the half screen caret (highlight bar, dont know what happened ).. Please checkout this and see whether it is any good. But please remember that I havent tested this theme out, as i dont have a 9700...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/pr...t-free-373800/
    Last edited by ST79; 11-27-09 at 06:57 AM.
    11-27-09 06:37 AM
    Hi this isn't my thread but just thought I would post these as they may help...

There are 3 diff options available. They arent hidden todays but calendar fits really well and the weather icon is just a picture.

If anyone wants anything changed just give me a shout. They will work on both 8900 and 9700.
    Thanks, very nice... but no transitions, no hidden today, and no access to the weather icon are a no go for me
    11-27-09 10:37 AM
    Glad you like the theme Phil... I have tried to fix font issue and update the theme. I couldn't keep the half screen caret (highlight bar, dont know what happened ).. Please checkout this and see whether it is any good. But please remember that I havent tested this theme out, as i dont have a 9700...
    Many thanks ST, that's looking much better now

Shame about the half screen highlight bars, but no worries.

The missing text issue is fixed, but you seem to have gone a little too small with the font size. Any chance of upping it a couple of points to the default size?

Not sure about the new weather icon position in the upper bar, but it does look much cleaner now, so I can live with that.

Many thanks again for a great theme!
    11-27-09 10:51 AM
    Looks great! Is there a way it can also have a today for the messages as well, hidden?
    11-29-09 03:10 PM
    ST>Just found out yesterday on 8900, with the hidden today, when in a call, the screen that is displayed, the clock that is shown on left bottom ( actual time and not the timer) is getting cut. But only when the time is 10.00 till 12.00 ( in 4 digits)
    The M of AM or PM is getting chopped off.

Sorry for not posting screen shots or pics as I don't know how to ( screenshots) and pics are not good.
    11-30-09 03:19 AM
    ST79--Just downloaded this for my 9700. Looks good and works very nicely. Only issue is that I'd give up a couple of today preview entries for a bigger font. But it must drive you half crazy to try to please everyone.

Thanks very much for the theme and your effort in fixing the bugs.
    11-30-09 02:07 PM
    Here is a slightly modified precision zen theme, featuring:

- Hidden today preview for calender (7 entries)
    - Weather Slot (7th icon)
    - Screen Transition : to and from home screen and application screen

Note: The calender icon should be placed as the 5th icon on the home screen - for the navigation to work properly : to and from the today text area...

Hope you like it... Please post your feedback...
    I absolutely love this theme.. It is so clean and very functional. Thank you so much for making this.

If it possible, can I have the exact same version with the display of the temp under WB icon? Also, can you implement a shortcut key (spacebar) to launch QuickLaunch app??

I would gladly send you my donation for your time and effort.
    12-01-09 10:17 AM
    ST79 - Can you alter this so on homescreen when you rollover messages, sms, calendar etc it shows items in preview? Not just calendar?

12-01-09 03:16 PM
    ST79 - Can you alter this so on homescreen when you rollover messages, sms, calendar etc it shows items in preview? Not just calendar?

I dont know how to do today previews for messages/sms, to be honest... Will try to include them as I learn things with the theme builder.... I'm only a beginner pal
    12-02-09 03:31 AM
    Great themes ST79!
    But I'm interested in building my own theme with the hidden Today text screen and can't figure out how to do it in Theme Builder?
    Cant you just post the project file (.thm) but without all your graphics? That we others can look at the layout as a base and go from there.

Thanks!
    12-02-09 04:24 AM
    I dont know how to do today previews for messages/sms, to be honest... Will try to include them as I learn things with the theme builder.... I'm only a beginner pal
    Can we get a non hidden today theme please ?
    I don't like hidden. I'd like to see my calendars

Thanks

12-02-09 06:50 AM
    Can we get a non hidden today theme please ?
    I don't like hidden. I'd like to see my calendars

Thanks

Here you go : Regular Today Calender - 5 Entries, with screen transitions.

Please note that I havent tested this theme!

Screenshot

Please find attached the zip file ... Hope you like it
    12-02-09 10:14 AM
    May I request a theme!?

I would really like no weather icon, the shaded background behind the 6 icons (like the default OS 5.0 themes, and hidden today in the first icon spot (rather than in one of the middle icons 2-4). So pretty much the stock default with the hidden today calendar in the first icon slot.

Thanks!
    12-02-09 12:56 PM
    Try this ..calender as the 2nd icon on home screen ...

This is exactly what I'm looking for. Would it be possible to have the calendar as the "3rd" icon. Thanks for everything in advance. I'm really excited. =)

Everything like stock besides.

-6 Icons
    -Hidden Today
    -Weather Slot (7th icon)
    -Calendar being on 3rd Icon
    Last edited by misterjonl; 12-02-09 at 01:00 PM.
    12-02-09 12:57 PM
    This is exactly what I'm looking for. Would it be possible to have the calendar as the "3rd" icon. Thanks for everything in advance. I'm really excited. =)

Everything like stock besides.

-6 Icons
    -Hidden Today
    -Weather Slot (7th icon)
    -Calendar being on 3rd Icon
    Try this : http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/pr...t-free-373800/
    12-03-09 04:02 AM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD