Since some people asked for a version for the 9700. There are two QuickLaunch spots (clock area turns yellow). When the clock is reddish orange, it will launch the clock. Some of the small icons have other apps below them.

Let me know if anything is wrong. My simulator is is flaky. Could someone let me know what the phone icons in the call list look like? The simulator is showing stock default icons even though I have other ones in there. Thanks.

OS50 Version

Enjoy
    02-10-10 01:38 PM
    Very nice clean theme. Thanks for your work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 06:21 PM
    Good lookin theme...Are the homescreen icons user customizable or fixed??
    02-10-10 06:51 PM
    All fixed except the one slot in the top right.
    02-10-10 09:03 PM
    change-able wallpaper?
    02-10-10 09:19 PM
    home screen/lock screen should be changeable. None of the other ones are user accessible (Theme Studio limiation)
    02-11-10 08:58 AM
    great theme. when i downloaded yesterday, all the icons on the app screen were scattered and not all in the correct folders, etc...i dont care now that i have it all fixed on my end, but for future folks downloading has this been addressed?
    02-11-10 12:52 PM
    Thx aloooooooot!!!! So happy, lol . Thx!

02-11-10 02:17 PM
    great theme. when i downloaded yesterday, all the icons on the app screen were scattered and not all in the correct folders, etc...i dont care now that i have it all fixed on my end, but for future folks downloading has this been addressed?
    Any new theme will reset the icons back to default (AKA theme builder's hierarchy). That isn't going to change and it is a one time change.
    02-11-10 02:30 PM
    Nice theme. The only thing I have noticed is that within the Hidden Today Area, the orange banner cuts off short. It might need to be abit longer.
    02-11-10 04:41 PM
    nice one accually
    02-11-10 04:47 PM
    Very well done theme. I'm going to be using this for a good while

02-11-10 06:06 PM
    liking this theme alot, can you also make a transitions version as well? great work!
    02-11-10 09:19 PM
    I probably won't do any transitions until I can use them first hand. My experience with other phones has been to remove transitions any chance I get. Sure they look great but they delay getting into things and take up significantly more space on the phone. I'll revisit it when AT&T releases their own OS5 for the 9000.

Otherwise you may get something with a lets try them all in the same theme motif.
    02-12-10 07:24 AM
    Hawt. I'm downloading

02-22-10 06:16 PM
    Phone call icons look great!

Love this theme!
    Let me know if anything is wrong. My simulator is is flaky. Could someone let me know what the phone icons in the call list look like? The simulator is showing stock default icons even though I have other ones in there. Thanks.
    com_plazmic_theme_Simple_Android.jad"]OS50 Version[/URL]

Enjoy
    02-22-10 06:34 PM
    Nice theme. The only thing I have noticed is that within the Hidden Today Area, the orange banner cuts off short. It might need to be abit longer.
    Yeah I have the same issue. Like everyone else, I like it. Thank you.

02-23-10 05:52 PM
    I posted an update for the OS5 issue the other day to fix that. Please try it. If it doesn't fix it, let me know. Seems to be a temperamental glitch in theme studio.
    02-23-10 08:52 PM
    Just uploaded another update this morning. Should fix some of the button differences too.
    02-24-10 07:11 AM
    I posted an update for the OS5 issue the other day to fix that. Please try it. If it doesn't fix it, let me know. Seems to be a temperamental glitch in theme studio.
    Downloaded the update this morning and the issue has been fixed. Thank you very much.

02-24-10 07:46 AM
    i love this theme!! thank you
    02-25-10 05:42 PM
    Phone call icons look great!

Love this theme!

Love this theme! One thing I've noticed is that the screen goes darker when I scroll to Messages - is this intentional or a bug? I can see this being intentional for Calender for an easier read.

As well, is it possible to use spacebar for quick launch instead?

But very nice theme - thanks a lot for your great work!!!

02-25-10 07:02 PM
    Love this theme! One thing I've noticed is that the screen goes darker when I scroll to Messages - is this intentional or a bug? I can see this being intentional for Calender for an easier read.

As well, is it possible to use spacebar for quick launch instead?

But very nice theme - thanks a lot for your great work!!!

I'm pretty certain the "masking" feature in calendar and messages is intentional.
    One thing I would like is to have every icon on homescreen functional. Make the battery icon and the 1XEV portion clickable. Perhaps battery=option folder, 1XEV=media folder ....you get my point.

02-25-10 07:30 PM
    Love this theme but do you think there is anyway to get all the wallpapers changed to the one that I have attached? I would really like the wallpaper to just be the bottom 360 X 480 bottom left corner of the full sized image. (let me know if this doesnt make sense) Also is there anyway you could and the Droid tab image to the wallpaper for the main applications screen so it looks like it popped up? I would REALLY be greatful!
    Last edited by boondockjohn; 02-25-10 at 07:34 PM.
    02-25-10 07:31 PM
    i love this theme <3

02-25-10 11:25 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD