Size 80 x 80

Download

icons Mac

168 icons

Size 80 x 80

Download

482 Icons Windows 7’s icons

Download
    Last edited by mobi900; 03-22-10 at 05:34 AM.
    03-18-10 10:52 AM
    Wow! It looks like 3 of these sets were exacted from my themes (the 2 pink and the red one). I worked hard putting them together. For anyone who plans to use them, the pink ones can be found here (not the sets, just the icons I resized and recolored and made sets from). I verified they can be used any way I wanted so feel free to do whatever.

The red ones however cannot be used in themes you sell. The icons are "Devine" by ipapun and "Token" by brsev. You can find both artists on deviantart. If you plan to sell your theme and use these icons, make sure you talk to the artist first. Thanks!
    03-18-10 11:26 AM
    The first set is DryIcons.com - Free Icons and Vector Graphics Coquette series, except colored. You also cannot use these to sell themes unless purchasing a license from them.

The third & fifth set are also by Crackberry's very own theme developer FTWrath. He shared them in a thread a while back with all of his source files. However it specifically says in the thread:

YOU MAY NOT RESELL/RE-RELEASE THESE, They're for learning and personal use ONLY!.
    Link to thread - http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...ng-kit-304247/

He worked hard making those icons and I'm sure he doesn't want anyone else claiming they belong to them.

It's nice of you to share these, but you have to make sure you have the original creator's permission before you do. How would you feel if you worked hard to develop icons, or anything else similar for that matter, and someone reposted them without asking you first?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 01:25 PM

Download

Those icons can be found here: Token by ~brsev on deviantART
    December 20, 2009
    Thanks for all the support that's been given to this submission. As always, I enjoy seeing how people use them. Please contact me via private message ('note' ) if you are interested in applying them to a commercial use or wish to donate
    I spent COUNTLESS hours resizing almost 100 icons and customizing them to suit the Blackberry. The only thing I didn't change was the icons themselves, the recoloring with gradient, mesh background, bottom piece with text to suit the default blackberry icons so people aren't confused... the red/blue bars to highlight focus/tab, merging multiple icons/editing to create new ones.
    The reason they are meant for PERSONAL USE ONLY is because they can not be used commercially and as it says above in a quote from the original creator, he must be contacted prior to them being used commercially.
    If you want to post the original Token Icons you CAN by terms of his copyright license. However, please take mine off of here and your website otherwise I will be contacting the original creator and he will contact your host because I do not want his work used commercially by means of icons I used for my previous themes.
    Respect my decision, as well as BarbieW's.
    Thank you Kasi.
    03-18-10 05:22 PM
    I just credited you on my blog because I admit I do use your files. Sometimes I recolor and sometimes I don't but I have thanked you on my post for 03/18/10 under post titled Tacky Pink. And all that before I even read this post I was just searching for the post where I got the files from so I could give you a shout! How about that! Here is the link AJay's Place: Tacky Pink
    03-18-10 08:45 PM
    wow thanks for sharing, download it right now!
    03-18-10 11:19 PM
    Free icon Vitsa

213 icon
    03-20-10 12:09 PM
    To make it clear for everyone, CrackBerry's copyright policy is published in http://crackberry.com/terms-and-conditions

In brief, the copyright owner or owner's agent has to email the complaint in a specified format. We can't take posts down on forum complaints except on the few occasions where we can see and verify the violation quickly and conclusively (mostly well known commercial works, like a cracked copy of Windows which everyone knows is illegal).

Rights owners, send your emails!

Copyright Complaints

CrackBerry.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you
    believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes
    copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for
    Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.

Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act

If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement
    against CrackBerry.com, submit notice of your claim to the following
    Designated Agent:

Service Provider: CrackBerry.com

Email Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: [email protected]

To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:

A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim
    has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on
    behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been
    infringed.

A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.

Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)

The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been
    infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been
    infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly
    infringed works.)

Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and
    information reasonably sufficient to permit CrackBerry.com to locate
    the material.

Information reasonably sufficient to permit CrackBerry.com to
    contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and,
    if available, an electronic mail address. You can provide contact
    information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has
    been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act
    on behalf of the owner.

A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in
    the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its
    agent, or the law.

CrackBerry.com will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely
    manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of
    content featured on this site without your permission, CrackBerry.com
    will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
    03-20-10 02:06 PM
    All copyright stuff aside, thanks for the Windows icons, those are pretty nice.
    03-20-10 02:11 PM
    update icons Mac
    03-21-10 10:52 AM
    NICE!! Digging those Mac icons. Thanks!!
    03-21-10 01:08 PM
    update 482 Icons Windows 7’s icons
    03-22-10 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD