Hey everyone, we know that you have seen a lot of iPhone imitations before but you haven't seen one like this. This was designed for the professional BlackBerry user and the everyday casual user. We have implemented a today screen (not a hidden today) and all of your icons finally have text under them. The SVG was written by Jason from JMal Designs so you know its going to be of the best quality there is to offer.

Also special thanks goes out to WayneD from WJD Designs for some graphic assistance.

Get it here!

**Note: Please do not just flame our thread because you hate the iPhone or the iPhone styled themes. We understand your point of view and we respect it as I am sure you have made it known elsewhere.

Thanks,
    Alex
    05-19-10 04:23 PM
    The shaded square is in my opinion is a little too dark! It makes icon hard to see. Nice incoming call screen. Is there anyway to correct the darkness in that area, please advise.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 05:39 PM
    hi, we have tried the shade in different opacity levels and this is what seems to be the best on a lot of third party apps it is hard to see where the focus is otherwise.
    05-19-10 05:41 PM
    At least I tried to support you because your themes are usually awesome. I'll try the next one. Thanks

05-19-10 05:58 PM
    Took your advice into consideration and updated the theme, we will see where the general public stands. let me know how it is now, lightened 20%
    05-19-10 06:11 PM
    I love it!! Thanks for the update/upgrade! So much better. I just redownloaded. Thanks for the rapid response. You know that's what you're known for. I will rock this! Great bephone theme.

05-19-10 06:21 PM
    we try our best to satisfy everyone
    05-19-10 06:22 PM
    Explain how the calendar and message screen works.

05-19-10 06:27 PM
    from the homescreen (White dot in the center) scroll left from either of the top two rows of icons and it will show an arrow. Click the arrow, now you can scroll left onto the calendar and messages items. the calendar will show the upcoming 3 events and the messages will show you new messages (3 of them also)

let me know if you need any more info
    05-19-10 06:30 PM
    Theme has been updated to version 4.0

Change log:

- Removed the right page of icons due to lag issues (will be implemented again if we can eliminate these issues)

- Changed the bottom dock to match the new iPhone 4 style

- Focus icon has changed to be more subtle

- Call screens now have the BlackBerry logo instead of the world

- Menus have been changed from white

- Changed the focus button for things like "ok" and "cancel" to a blue so you know what is selected
    07-06-10 09:01 PM
    Ahaz-great looking them

07-07-10 12:53 AM
    Great theme, it's on sale for $1 on the CB App store.

07-11-10 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD