In honor of Memorial Day, ALL RJ Design themes are 95% off until Monday night with coupon code, MemorialDay (case sensitive).

Click Here

To all the men and women who serve and have served, Thank You.

Last edited by jalaw; 05-29-11 at 05:26 AM.
    andyahs, mirren, Nocontact and 3 others like this.
    05-28-11 06:40 PM
    Top themes for .20c is insane!
    05-28-11 07:31 PM
    I gotta be honest.... I scooped up a bunch!!! =)
    05-29-11 08:17 PM
    Wow.. Great deal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-11 09:39 PM
    I gotta be honest.... I scooped up a bunch!!! =)
    Thats cool, the coupon can be used as many times you want but ends tonight.
    05-30-11 06:00 AM
    Thanks a lot, what a deal!
    05-30-11 11:46 AM
    Hey andy or jalaw, I have been using Berryweather for a while now and I love your Reflex theme, I just can't seem to figure out how to keep the stock wallpaper when activating the berryweather wallpaper option. Its always either the black screen, or a different user selected wallpaper. If you guys (or anyone for that matter) can kinda explain it, I'd be really grateful! I was never a fan of it, but it looks great with Reflex!!
    Thank you guys

05-30-11 12:19 PM
    What a deal. That makes each theme only a few cents each. Grab all of Jalaws themes for a couple of bucks. You won't be disappointed.
    05-30-11 12:33 PM
    Hey andy or jalaw, I have been using Berryweather for a while now and I love your Reflex theme, I just can't seem to figure out how to keep the stock wallpaper when activating the berryweather wallpaper option. Its always either the black screen, or a different user selected wallpaper. If you guys (or anyone for that matter) can kinda explain it, I'd be really grateful! I was never a fan of it, but it looks great with Reflex!!
    Thank you guys

While I don't have the exact wallpaper as whats on the stock theme, I have something close. Save it to your BB and then choose it as the wallpaper in the Berryweather program.

05-30-11 12:46 PM
    Just purchased your Eynion...love the dark black/gray look, awesome theme!

05-30-11 02:10 PM
    What a deal. That makes each theme only a few cents each. Grab all of Jalaws themes for a couple of bucks. You won't be disappointed.
    Thanks ba!! I appreciate it! I've been trying to find something like that. Love the stock wallpaper on Reflex because of the glare on the upper half

05-30-11 02:26 PM
    Due to some conflict with MobiHand I have discontinued the Memorial Day coupon a bit early...sorry
    05-30-11 05:56 PM
    Due to some conflict with MobiHand I have discontinued the Memorial Day coupon a bit early...sorry
    Still grateful that you did it at all!

05-30-11 10:35 PM
    Thank you guys

This is the original wallpaper I used in the theme.

05-31-11 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD