Well it's official, I DM'd Dagobah and am waiting for a response. Hopefully we can convince him how much we love this theme and would like to see it ported over to OS6.......

*Actually I was looking for the Reverie D theme but whatever..> Same concept...
    +1
    Really can't cope with the new OS6. Probably I got way too used to the Reverie theme!
    02-08-11 02:19 PM
    for OS6 needed

02-10-11 01:59 PM
    FWIW, I've been in contact with Dagobah and while he has moved on from BB theming, he has agree'd to pass on his source files to a good friend of his. So hopefully in the not too distant future we should see some OS 6 ports of these fine themes.... No timeline was provided so we'll just have to be patient....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    TornadoDivine likes this.
    02-11-11 05:26 PM
    FWIW, I've been in contact with Dagobah and while he has moved on from BB theming, he has agree'd to pass on his source files to a good friend of his. So hopefully in the not too distant future we should see some OS 6 ports of these fine themes.... No timeline was provided so we'll just have to be patient....
    Thanks for the udpate R-Rizzo. Hopefully we'll see something one day.

In the mean time, for those looking for a clean OS6 theme, take a look at the free theme called Leebo. It's been ported to OS6 and is pretty good.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...os-6-a-580283/

Should tide you over...
    02-11-11 06:22 PM
    Man, I am going to miss that guy... I have used Reverie on SOOOO many of my Blackberrys. Hopefully his donation link still works. I owe that guy big time!
    02-13-11 11:03 PM
    now theme builder 6 has been leaked can we look forward for an updated version for os6?
    02-26-11 06:09 AM
    now theme builder 6 has been leaked can we look forward for an updated version for os6?
    Please see post #155 for more info.........
    Last edited by R-Rizzo; 02-26-11 at 06:30 AM. Reason: I'm retarded....
    02-26-11 06:24 AM
    Bring this theme for 9700 os6, pls pls pls
    03-23-11 07:29 AM

03-23-11 10:06 AM
    you can download similar themes here Breakaway Blackberry Themes
    03-23-11 10:21 PM
    you can download similar themes here Breakaway Blackberry Themes

There is not an OTA link in the page.

03-24-11 05:50 AM
    AWESOME!!!! I had this on my 8830 and LOVED it!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
    03-24-11 09:29 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mobi900 View Post
    you can download similar themes here Free Blackberry Themes
    There is not an OTA link in the page.

OTA update.

03-24-11 10:34 PM
    mark it's so good
    03-26-11 02:46 AM

Awesome, the Reverie D theme is my all time favorite themes for the Bold, and I'm absolutely over the moon to hear that it will hopefully be available for OS6. The new OS just isn't the same without the Reverie theme and whilst there are some good substitutes out there, they aren't Reverie.
    03-26-11 04:37 PM
    This has been my one and only theme...I love it! I just downloaded os 6 and came straight here HOPING this was ready for OS6...when i saw it wasnt i really wanted to go back to OS5...lol...yes just cause of the theme...but i see one will be coming...i REALLY REALLY hope so!!!!
    04-17-11 06:17 PM
    This has been my one and only theme...I love it! I just downloaded os 6 and came straight here HOPING this was ready for OS6...when i saw it wasnt i really wanted to go back to OS5...lol...yes just cause of the theme...but i see one will be coming...i REALLY REALLY hope so!!!!
    Try Leebo for OS6... it's a good alternative in the mean time...
    wu-wei likes this.
    04-18-11 06:33 PM
    Bumping - the OTA links are down as your tinyurl account has been suspended. Love the theme and sorry to ask you to do more work, but please, please, please can you re-up at all if possible?
    06-13-11 05:01 PM
    Bumping - the OTA links are down as your tinyurl account has been suspended. Love the theme and sorry to ask you to do more work, but please, please, please can you re-up at all if possible?
    You might want to check this one out... its almost the same as this awesome classic theme.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...00-os6-617063/
    06-13-11 11:11 PM
169 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD