Reverie and Reverie HT are minimal, full screen themes that are intended to show off your wallpaper.

Enjoy!

Reverie

(Bold 9000 version shown w/ custom wallpaper, available below)

Reverie 8900/9630/9700 OS 4.X-5.0
    (Updated 10/26/09)
    WITH weather slot: OTA
    WITHOUT weather slot: OTA

To install this theme, open the OTA link that pertains to the version you want from within your BlackBerry browser. Desktop installation is not available.

The dates are in MM/DD/YY format.

*NOTE* You may encounter a white background on the app screen when using Reverie on OS 5.0. A fix for this can be found here.

Reverie Features:

Weather Slot
    Reverie is available both with and without a slot for your weather app. To use the weather slot version, simply place your weather app in the first (top left) spot on your application screen and it will show up on your home and lock screens.

QuickLaunch
    QuickLaunch support is provided on all versions of Reverie through the "square" button on the left hand side of the home screen's bar. You will need to have the QuickLaunch app installed in order for this feature to work.

Reverie HT

(Bold 9000 version shown w/ custom wallpaper, available below)

Reverie HT (COMBINED Email/SMS) WITH Transitions
    8900/9630/9700 OS 5.0
    (Updated 01/03/10)

Reverie HT (SEPARATED Email/SMS) WITH Transitions
    8900/9630/9700 OS 5.0
    (Updated 01/03/10)

Reverie HT (COMBINED Email/SMS)
    8900/9630/9700 OS 4.X-5.0
    (Updated 01/03/10)

Reverie HT (SEPARATED Email/SMS)
    8900/9630/9700 OS 4.X-5.0
    (Updated 01/03/10)

To install this theme, open the OTA link that pertains to the version you want from within your BlackBerry browser. Desktop installation is not available.

The dates are in MM/DD/YY format.

*NOTE* In order for the shortcuts and hidden today feature of Reverie HT to work properly, your SMS and Email Inboxes must be manually set in accordance with the version you're using.

*NOTE* If you are installing an "OS 5.0" specific version of Reverie HT over an "OS 4.X-5.0" version, you may need to reset the home screen layout to its default. To do this, go to Options > Themes > (the Reverie theme you are using) > Theme Defaults. Then, select only Layout and hit Apply. A device restart / battery pull may then also be required.

*NOTE* The home screen's wallpaper will show through on the app screen only on the "OS 4.X-5.0" versions of the theme. The "OS 5.0" specific versions of the theme do not have this feature.

*NOTE* You may encounter a white background on the app screen when using the "OS 4.X-5.0" versions of Reverie HT on OS 5.0. (The "OS 5.0" specific versions of Reverie HT do not have this problem.) A fix for this can be found here.

Reverie HT Features:

Weather Slot
    Reverie HT is available both with and without a slot for your weather app. To use the weather slot version, simply place your weather app in the first spot on your application screen and it will show up on your home and lock screens. Scrolling to the weather slot on the home screen will show its status text.

Clickable Bottom Bar
    Every part of the home screen's bar is clickable, providing easy access to your calender, messages, options, clock, connection manager, profiles, and one app of your choice... Place an app in the first spot on your application screen in the versions without a weather slot, or in the second spot in the versions with a weather slot, and you'll be able to access that app via the "square" button.

Hidden Today
    Scroll to either the calender or messages icon on Reverie HT's bar for a preview of corresponding entries.

QuickLaunch/ShortcutMe Hotkey
    In Reverie HT, the spacebar on your device's keyboard functions as a hotkey for both QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe. (You need to have either QuickLaunch or ShortcutMe installed in order for this feature to work.)

Transitions
    Reverie HT is available both with and without transitions. In the transitions versions, a fade effect will occur whenever the screen changes.

Themes by Marc J.S. (AKA dagobah30)

If you like and use these themes, please consider making a donation:

Donate

Any and all amounts are welcome!

Also available:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/re...6/#post4112700
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/re...9700-a-414273/

You may feel free to link to this thread, but do not re-post or re-host the direct OTA links without permission.

The following images were generously provided by crackberry.com forum members. If you own a copyright to any of these images, you may request their removal.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 09-08-10 at 02:25 AM.
    skfreak and lonestar1135 like this.
    12-07-09 09:35 PM
    Here is a fix for the white app screen issue, should you encounter it:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...ml#post3907645
    12-07-09 09:40 PM
    Here is a fix for the white app screen issue, should you encounter it:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...ml#post3907645

Is this the fix for the 9000 or 9700? Thanks for all of your hard work on porting these themes over to the 9700!
    12-07-09 09:46 PM
    Is this the fix for the 9000 or 9700? Thanks for all of your hard work on porting these themes over to the 9700!
    It's actually for any device with the issue.
    12-07-09 09:51 PM
    Ok great! Thank you very much!
    12-07-09 10:03 PM
    OK great! Thank you very much!
    12-07-09 10:24 PM
    Awesome theme!

Any chance you can make a version that has the default blue colour as the highlight/focus instead of the greys that you put into your Reverie themes? This would make it perfect.

I'm using Reverie HT with weather slot and combined SMS/e-mails BTW.
    12-08-09 01:09 AM
    Thank you
    12-08-09 02:01 AM
    Thanks much!! Always love themes that show off the wallpaper.
    12-08-09 08:02 AM
    Thank you so much! Been waiting for this :3
    You're the best ^^
    12-08-09 02:11 PM
    Great themes - thanks!!
    12-08-09 02:32 PM
    Thank U

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-08-09 07:49 PM
    these themes are awesome! i'd like to see perhaps a dock in one of these
    12-08-09 09:21 PM
    In this transitions beta, it appears as if the only fonts that appear bold are the secondary contact entries (e.g. company name, telephone number) - as those entries appear in the main contact list and the phone log.

Also, the wallpaper appears only on the main screen.
    12-11-09 07:21 AM
    The wallpaper is currently not supposed to show through on the app screen in the transitions versions. This is due to limitations in Theme Builder 5.0.
    12-11-09 09:18 AM
    Awesome theme!

Any chance you can make a version that has the default blue colour as the highlight/focus instead of the greys that you put into your Reverie themes? This would make it perfect.

I'm using Reverie HT with weather slot and combined SMS/e-mails BTW.
    Bump.

dagobah30, is this possible?
    12-11-09 10:37 PM
    The highlighted is something I asked for in another thread but a litter color (i think) would be better. Maybe a slight lighter grey, one step lighter.
    12-11-09 10:50 PM
    hi, i installed the transition but how come the theme doesnt look like reverie on the main screen, it look like origina zen, but with trnasition
    weirddd
    12-12-09 01:43 AM
    found the solutions, thx

regarding the wallpaper in app screen i preffer this on is better to be plain black on the app screen :P
    12-12-09 01:53 AM
    hi, anybody knew how to seperated email and sms in os 5 ?
    cause i d/l the seperated email and sms but still if there's new sms , i cant preview it in the hidden today
    12-12-09 02:09 AM
    Found a bug on the new version.
    in the call screen the caller name overlap with my number information. Thx

12-12-09 04:50 AM
    Thanks Will try these out!
    12-12-09 08:34 AM
    I hope to have most if not all of the bugs in the transitions versions worked out in the coming week. Thanks all for trying out the beta.

As for minor changes in graphics, color, etc... I'm typically open to doing them based on overall feedback.

12-12-09 08:43 AM
    im having a problem see the "hidden today." i already changed the setting to fit if its separated or combined, but im still not able to see the hidden today. am i doing something wrong? i already tried a battery pull.
    12-14-09 01:49 AM
    Loving the transitions! I'm using HT, it took me resetting the defaults 3 times & doing 2 battery pulls before the theme completely took effect, but it was worth it, great theme, definitely my all time favorite.
    12-14-09 08:51 AM
169 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD